Buses Problem with Wright Renown?

Greywolf

It's a PROFILE, guys!
Dec 3, 2017
Hi all,
Having an issue with the Wright Renown - I attempt to insert the bus but all that happens is I see just the driver and hear an absolute mess of sounds.
Anyone else had this? I've attempted reinstalling the bus and redownloading the files. Would be great to get some help.

ScarSULL

ThamesideBuses - Zimbs
Sep 23, 2017
Have you found a solution? It's probably best to download with a map like Sutton Coldfield.

margamer68

Feb 26, 2017
Hi all,
Having an issue with the Wright Renown - I attempt to insert the bus but all that happens is I see just the driver and hear an absolute mess of sounds.
Anyone else had this? I've attempted reinstalling the bus and redownloading the files. Would be great to get some help.
samething happens to my MAN A21

Jun 28, 2018
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
Hi all,
Is it the one from lotusmods.com? If not, I'd suggest you remove the current one, and then download and try that instead (the lotus one works fine for me).