Problem with V8 Scania Since 1.9 Update

Yozza

Mar 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Hi guys ever since 1.9 was released I have had a problem with my V8 engine sound or serve lack of sound on my Scania R and Scania Streamline. As in I can not hear it at all. I can hear the air brakes and indicators, but no engine sound, unless I turn the speaker volume up full and then its only a whisper. Just in case it was a mod conflict I removed all mods and reinstated them one at a time to see if it was a mod. None of my mods caused a conflict, on my 3 individual profiles. I have even tried it on a test vanilla profile with no mods or map mods and again I can here the air brakes and indicators but no engine sound. Again if I turn the speakers up full I can just about hear it.
Thought SCS where supposed to have done V8 engine sounds for Scania R and Scania Streamline. Not make it quieter.

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Hi Yozza,

I havent tried the Scania yet, but i will try it tonight when i get home and let you if i have the same problem. But i havent seen that problem come up yet but i will let you know if it works right or not.

Skully

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
It could be a problem with your sound setup. What's your sound levels set to in-game and what's your computers/laptop sound setup?

Yozza

Mar 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
My in game sound settings are set to Max. I have fiddled with them but made no difference. My computer sound settings are fine. I can hear the other truck engines no problem. Its just the V8 Scania I can not hear.