Problem with the TD102KF (it won't move)

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Lukeyboi

Veteran Member
Apr 5, 2016
What the title says, I take the hand brake off and put it into drive (yes, I press the brake down) but it just revs and doesn't move what do I do??

Lakitu

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Content Control
Jan 1, 1970
build up the air pressure. There's also a switch behind the driver that does something.

Lukeyboi

Veteran Member
Apr 5, 2016
build up the air pressure. There's also a switch behind the driver that does something.
I'll try the switch. I've been revving the bus for about 10 minutes

EDIT: oh where's me manners? Thank you for helping

Last edited by a moderator:

Lukeyboi

Veteran Member
Apr 5, 2016
The switch turns off the electrics. I think it is building up the air pressure but as i said the bus is there for a good 10 minutes in which time the air pressure should've been built off. It's weird, very weird..

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
There's a small black switch on the control panel by the driver which does something... The big clockwork-handle-thing is the electric switch.

Last edited by a moderator:

lubukesh

Apr 10, 2016
That's the "Bromse brake" by the way that all Volvos have, it's a dead-man brake which applies itself when the air is down.

Reactions: whistlehead