Problem with mods

Eng Guan

Haven't got a clue what is disrupting my gameplay on ETS2. Some mods like the IJ's trailer mod and the Momo's Physics 8: For Crying Out Loud mod doesn't work despite not having issues with other people. Can someone help me figure it out?

Attachments

Advertisement

Puncake

Could you elaborate more about what you mean by "disrupting your gameplay"?

Have you made sure you have enabled the mods you're trying to use?

Eng Guan

Could you elaborate more about what you mean by "disrupting your gameplay"?

Have you made sure you have enabled the mods you're trying to use?
Issues include:

• When choosing a IJ trailer, ETS2 hangs and crashes shortly after. This happened multiple times, but some buddies in my VTC said they encountered no problems with the same mod.
  • When I select the mod trucks to sell, ETS2 hangs and crashes. This also happened more than once.

Other than these major issues that I have noticed, that should be it.

Max

Administrator
There’s likely more than one issue here, but I would start by taking out all the Scania mods you’re using as there definitely seems to be an error with that looking at your log

00:05:06.724 : <ERROR> [fs] Failed to open file '/def/vehicle/truck/scania.s_2016/accessory/equipments/stock.sii' in the read_only mode.
00:05:06.724 : <ERROR> load_unit() - Failed to open file

Have all the mods you’re using been updated to work with the latest version of the game?

You may also want to go through the mods you’ve got in and remove anything that’s no longer in use, you’ve got quite a long list in there!

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)