Possible Release Date: 23rd May (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

American Truck Simulator (PC DVD): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

Not really sure what to trust... This is the second release date they've published.

SCS is being silent..

Muzz posted the countdown ticker on the site but confirmed it was just speculation.

Could this be the lucky date?!

Well I sent them a message, saying that it is a reliable supplier 'Excalibur Publishings' which has helped make and release other sim games such as Train Sim, and SCS has replied
'All those release dates are pure speculation coming from distributors or merchants.'
I dont know what to think, I think SCS has failed to hide their release date...

Advertisement

Nico1

ProMods developer
Dec 29, 2013
Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
promods.net
Well I sent them a message, saying that it is a reliable supplier 'Excalibur Publishings' which has helped make and release other sim games such as Train Sim, and SCS has replied
'All those release dates are pure speculation coming from distributors or merchants.'
I dont know what to think, I think SCS has failed to hide their release date...

They have always replied that lol

Advertisement

Gonna be honest, but I want to see them take as much time as they need to because I would rather them take longer with ATS to make it better and with more models and details rather than a "rushed" version. So if it's going to be in the same format as SDTS was a forerunner to ETS2, then that would still be neat. But for now, SCS please take all the time you need to make this game shine!

Reactions: capucinebuddy

Advertisement

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread