Possible Release Date: 23rd May

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Maybe it could be true because since there soon done with 1.9 then there work on ATS more.

Adi

Jan 10, 2014
I have seen lots of stores saying that ATS releases on May 23rd.

Adi

Jan 10, 2014
They're probably just trying to build up more buzz and discussion..

And most times it is speculation,
And with so much craze about ATS, SCS needs to say something, at-least which Quarter of this year they plan to release it.

Vyre

Mar 2, 2014
People are going to go crazy if it's not released until after August. Lmao.

grizzly2000

Jan 10, 2014
American Truck Simulator (PC DVD): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

Not really sure what to trust... This is the second release date they've published.

SCS is being silent..

Muzz posted the countdown ticker on the site but confirmed it was just speculation.

Could this be the lucky date?!
Well I sent them a message, saying that it is a reliable supplier 'Excalibur Publishings' which has helped make and release other sim games such as Train Sim, and SCS has replied
'All those release dates are pure speculation coming from distributors or merchants.'
I dont know what to think, I think SCS has failed to hide their release date...

Nico1

ProMods developer
Dec 29, 2013
Well I sent them a message, saying that it is a reliable supplier 'Excalibur Publishings' which has helped make and release other sim games such as Train Sim, and SCS has replied
'All those release dates are pure speculation coming from distributors or merchants.'
I dont know what to think, I think SCS has failed to hide their release date...
They have always replied that lol

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
If we see a release of American Truck Simulator in May, I will be very surprised!

Sib3rius

Feb 26, 2014
Gonna be honest, but I want to see them take as much time as they need to because I would rather them take longer with ATS to make it better and with more models and details rather than a "rushed" version. So if it's going to be in the same format as SDTS was a forerunner to ETS2, then that would still be neat. But for now, SCS please take all the time you need to make this game shine!

Reactions: capucinebuddy
Mar 18, 2014
I have to agree with Sib3rius. I'd prefer the game to be released later and be finished properly than be rushed and released earlier. That said, May sounds good to me!

Zantox

Retired TruckSim Staff
Feb 9, 2014
This is all speculation. I've been locking these posts because there is no officially SCS announced release date, until then, only speculations please. I've renamed the thread for clarity- I won't lock this... For now.

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Many rumored release dates are hinting at May. So, hopefully it'll be here soon.
SCS have said on their forum that they don't have a release date yet, so I wouldn't get your hopes up! I was thinking around the end of may, but I think we're looking around October, just as we where with ETS2 ;)