(Possible) future DLCs for OMSI 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueOrange

Founder of Masterswitch Studios
Masterswitch Studios
Mar 22, 2016
masterswitch-studios.com
I stumbled across these a few days ago, and found them interesting. It is (maybe) confirmed that we will get 2 more Payware maps for OMSI 2.

Here are the links for the amazon pages

http://www.amazon.de/NBG-OMSI-2-Aachen-Add-On/dp/B01AN9070K/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1462055042&sr=8-7

Code:

http://www.amazon.de/OMSI-Hamburg-Hafen-Modern-Add-/dp/B01AN9075U/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1462055042&sr=8-6

Let me know what you think

Advertisement

Florence3099

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Dec 10, 2015
Goldenrod City
www.flickr.com
Pronouns
She/Her

Onionwolf

Master of the Bodge
Jan 18, 2016
At the moment they are two confirmed DLCS Rheinhausen. The map looks quite good it might be another nice map to drive on however the use darius C2 has to stop now this bus is on its third version which is really annoying. Because i want something different instead of Mercedes Benz why not a Neoplan we had enough MB now. I think most of them are covered in omsi bar the O402 and buses that are older than the MB O305. Also take the Amazon listings with a pinch of salt they not be 100% accurate and may only be place holders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rhys

Toucan

Hmmm
Mar 28, 2016

I'm downloading the freeware version as soon as I can :P  They're not getting money from me for using a freeware map to get revenue! 

EDIT: if you want to get it for free here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/e14j7bl117ale7r/Rheinhausen+Rev.+%28Omsi+2%29.zip

Reactions: Rhys

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
At the moment they are two confirmed DLCS Rheinhausen. The map looks quite good it might be another nice map to drive on however the use darius C2 has to stop now this bus is on its third version which is really annoying. Because i want something different instead of Mercedes Benz why not a Neoplan we had enough MB now. I think most of them are covered in omsi bar the O402 and buses that are older than the MB O305. Also take the Amazon listings with a pinch of salt they not be 100% accurate and may only be place holders.

I agree 100%! The C2 is getting boring, the amount Citaros in OMSI is ridiculous. There are many great vehicles that I've experienced whilst going around Europe, I just fail to understand why most developers only seem to want to develop Citaro's and O405's, I think now the UK Community has a lot of great projects coming out this year, we can all show them about variation. I just hope that its not going to be a repeat of their previous add on as I really do enjoy most DLC's

Reactions: BlueOrange

Advertisement

pıʌɐp

pıʌɐp™
Mar 4, 2016
Guildford, Surrey, UK
I agree 100%! The C2 is getting boring, the amount Citaros in OMSI is ridiculous. There are many great vehicles that I've experienced whilst going around Europe, I just fail to understand why most developers only seem to want to develop Citaro's and O405's, I think now the UK Community has a lot of great projects coming out this year, we can all show them about variation. I just hope that its not going to be a repeat of their previous add on as I really do enjoy most DLC's

Yet your Making a Citaro...!

South England Design Team

INACTIVE
Banned Member
Apr 28, 2016
The only payware map ill be buying in the future is the London Addon by Rhys

We agree! I hate paying extra for things when their wasn't much in the game anyway! Why pay, when their is many equal quality free maps out their?

When London became payware we were most upset, but seeing as he has made so much of an effort, we want them E400's, and its the only RHD map available to buy at a good quality, we suppose we may make an exception!

Reactions: LazyGuy222 and Rhys

pıʌɐp

pıʌɐp™
Mar 4, 2016
Guildford, Surrey, UK
RHD :P , something which isnt in OMSI yet :)

Well yes he is. But it's right hand drive and we don't have one of those yet. Bit of a difference than slightly different or exactly the same versions of the same bus.

Well technically there is a RHD Citaro in OMSI. I won't mention Chris Samuls...  :P

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread