Possible ATS release date?! (1 Viewer)

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Just stumbled across this on facebook, not sure of whether it's legit or not, but could Novemeber 25th be the day we're waiting for? :D

11214356_860045097404558_7982079535595976036_n.png

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
I saw that too. But Pavel Sebor said that they are not able to announce a release date yet.
He said that it's too early.
So.. I don't know what to think, even if I prefer listen what he said.
Believe what you want ! :)

I don't really believe anything the publishers say, but thought it was interesting to see that they've chosen that date now :p

Amazon are still advertising as 15th October, which is around the same time as ETS2 was released so there's a vague possibility there I guess lol

Advertisement

According to Pavel Sebor, the german publisher Astragon already has a set date, but it's speculation on their part. The official SCS position is "we don't have an exact date yet". As Pavel said in his interview, they will release it when they feel it's finished, they hope it can still be this year, but they will release it when it will be finished.

I have to say, it left me with the impression that ATS might not be ready by the end of the year.

Jul 31, 2014
It's probably always wisest to release a game before Christmas. So, I think that November would be a great goal and the publishers would definitly like it, but on the other hand I won't be surprised if they'd delay it to Q1 / Q2 of 2016. (Just like with ETS 2)

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread