Status
Not open for further replies.

iMarkeh

UK Omsi Magazine Founder
Banned Member
Apr 1, 2016
Chester, UK
View attachment 4112

I need these spline paths the opposite way around and the Objects need changing round so that they are UK drive not US/European. I dont know how to do this. If someone is able to help or do it for me, please let me know. I cant release the updated Hertfordshire until this is edited. Credit will be given.

Advertisement

Gh0st28

Mar 29, 2016
View attachment 4112

I need these spline paths the opposite way around and the Objects need changing round so that they are UK drive not US/European. I dont know how to do this. If someone is able to help or do it for me, please let me know. I cant release the updated Hertfordshire until this is edited. Credit will be given.

Open the object in the junction editor and just reverse all of the paths :)

iMarkeh

UK Omsi Magazine Founder
Banned Member
Apr 1, 2016
Chester, UK
Where is Junction editor? I dont know any of this stuff. Thanks for the help so far guys. I am checking Iomex pack in a few mins. I dont want to put them all on Hertfordshire to find the last one works you know what I mean?

Gh0st28

Mar 29, 2016
Where is Junction editor? I dont know any of this stuff. Thanks for the help so far guys. I am checking Iomex pack in a few mins. I dont want to put them all on Hertfordshire to find the last one works you know what I mean?

Inofficial SDK @Road-hog123 will give you the link. But its called OmsiObjEdit. Go to you omsi directory home and find SDK if its not there then roadhog123 can give you the link!:)

Advertisement

iMarkeh

UK Omsi Magazine Founder
Banned Member
Apr 1, 2016
Chester, UK
Just use the iomexLH pack and Notepad++ to change the file references. :)

You have lost me.

Inofficial SDK @Road-hog123 will give you the link. But its called OmsiObjEdit. Go to you omsi directory home and find SDK if its not there then roadhog123 can give you the link!:)

Doesnt work because I apparently have a missing dll file on my computer. 

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
I don't think Markeh is at a point where he needs to be learning how to use the crossing editor. Simply using the iomexLH set is what he needs for now. Customizing paths is an advanced skill for another occasion.

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
OMSi map making can be very confusing. If you dive in all at once you'll just have no idea what's going on, it's better if you start to understand things then gradually build up a better knowledge of how things work, otherwise it can be very disheartening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread