Buses Plaxton Profile B7R (1 Viewer)

Hello! I'm from Chile, and i was working on a bus that i like very much, the Plaxton Profile. The reason why i like the bus is because it sounds exactly the same like the first low floor buses that were implemented in our "new and better" public transport service in 2007. I also made that bus on OMSI and i'm trying to finish it. I hope to get it playable in the game in this year, any photos or references (from the interior and cockpit especially) would be very nice, i used temporary some google images that i found as textures to make the bus as perfect as possible, after finishing the exterior i would make my own repaints using baked textures.
plaxton1.jpg
plaxton2.jpg
plaxton3.jpg
plaxton4.jpg

viales.jpg

There are the buses of my country that i was working on, the short ones are B7RLE (D7C the light blue and white, D7E the blue one at the end) and the articulated ones are B9S

Yes, i'm back. My computer died in december and i couldn't do nothing without it, now i "fixed" it (the screen broke and i'm using a external keyboard because the laptop keyboard also gave up without no reason). So, i uploaded a video of the bus, it looks nearly the same as in december, it's more a little "preview" of how it would sound. But i added a basic placeholder interior and some fixes in the exterior mesh.

Nov 19, 2016
Yes, i'm back. My computer died in december and i couldn't do nothing without it, now i "fixed" it (the screen broke and i'm using a external keyboard because the laptop keyboard also gave up without no reason). So, i uploaded a video of the bus, it looks nearly the same as in december, it's more a little "preview" of how it would sound. But i added a basic placeholder interior and some fixes in the exterior mesh.

Ooooooooooooh, Love it! Keep the work up!

Chips :)

Reactions: FD&CO

Advertisement

Incredibly stunning, man!

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire

I love it so much!!! :D
Great that you're back! :)

Apr 1, 2016

Ooh now thats lovely! The B7R is coming along so well, great work. Top notch on those sounds as well :)

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016

It looks and sounds incredible mate! Loving the solid and fast progress.

Kyle

*This is a custom title*
Oct 25, 2016

I like that proper ZF sound on the outside, its realistic

Advertisement

ZackaryH

Developer of Peterborough Map
Oct 28, 2016

I'm going to assume you know this and I understand it's a WIP but the sound are very different volume-wise (Startup and Idle)

Last edited:

Looks good keep up the good work will enjoy having a drive.

Jan 24, 2020

Looking forward to this! Keep up the hard work ????

Reactions: FD&CO and Scott44
First of all, i want to thank you all for the support and the good feedback of my project and sorry if there was no progress, well there are reasons why.
I got my other work stolen by a group of people of my country and that made me a little mad. I was charging very little for the amount of money that i invested in the project. I was going to release them free as soon as i finish them, but when i knew that somebody reuploaded the bus on mediafire and shared to a ton of people, that made me mad and sad. I took the decision of selling that work at that time because i had economical difficulties and didn't had a work, some people helped me buying my work and i'm very gratefull with them
(and they were very happy too).
So that made me take the decision of leaving omsi indefinetly.
Probably i will donate the Plaxton Profile with all of the resources to someone who really has the abbilities to finish it.

I made the Yutong E12LF as a gift for the support that i had for my developments, but as soon when i was testing it, somebody told to me that some people stole my buses lol.
profile.png

and More Central

Veteran YouTuber
Apr 1, 2016
www.youtube.com
Sadly as we discussed in YouTube comments theres a lot of folk out there who do take others work as their own and are pretty selfish in this community. When you've been round as long as i have its heartbreaking to see someone put years worth of effort into assets only to have them taken by someone else. However, i feel with the work you've put into both models it would be such a shame at this point to cease the work as with the current climate and how they look i could see you been able to complete them in a matter of weeks.

Both models are superb and please don't let anyone put you off your hobby! Stay positive

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
First of all, I want to thank you all for the support and the good feedback of my project and sorry if there was no progress, well there are reasons why.
I got my other work stolen by a group of people of my country and that made me a little mad. I was charging very little for the amount of money that I invested in the project. I was going to release them free as soon as I finish them, but when I knew that somebody reuploaded the bus on mediafire and shared to a ton of people, that made me mad and sad. I took the decision of selling that work at that time because i had economical difficulties and didn't had a work, some people helped me buying my work and I'm very grateful with them
Probably I will donate the Plaxton Profile with all of the resources to someone who really has the abilities to finish it.

I made the Yutong E12LF as a gift for the support that I had for my developments, but as soon when I was testing it, somebody told to me that some people stole my buses lol.
View attachment 62703
I'm so sorry for what happened to you!
I can just about imagine how devastating something like this must've been.
While it is of course a pity that you won't work on the Profile anymore, I respect your decision nonetheless.
Just on a sidenote... will you be leaving these forums as well, or will you just not be developing anything for OMSI anymore?
I'd love it if you stayed!
Also, I just wanted to congratulate you on what you've built so far with the Profile. I have never actually driven any of your buses, only seen pictures of them – they look absolutely stunning – and the Profile is certainly not an exception. Because I'm from the UK, I have only ever seen the Profile in real life, and never any of the other buses that you've developed, and from what I can tell, your model looks exactly spot-on. It almost looks as though Plaxton did it themselves to like use as promotional material (I am not joking). I hope your Profile falls in the right hands. I can only wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavours and thank you for the exceptional work that you have done for OMSI 2.

Advertisement

SamNeedham123

Founder of The Truck Stop
May 19, 2016
Louth, England
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Such a shame to see the project take this sort of a turn. Sadly, there are some pretty crap people who spoil it for everyone. From what I've seen of this project, you've done a pretty smashing job of it! I'm sure whoever takes on the project (even yourself if you decided to return) would be able to get it across the line!

First of all, i want to thank you all for the support and the good feedback of my project and sorry if there was no progress, well there are reasons why.
I got my other work stolen by a group of people of my country and that made me a little mad. I was charging very little for the amount of money that i invested in the project. I was going to release them free as soon as i finish them, but when i knew that somebody reuploaded the bus on mediafire and shared to a ton of people, that made me mad and sad. I took the decision of selling that work at that time because i had economical difficulties and didn't had a work, some people helped me buying my work and i'm very gratefull with them
Probably i will donate the Plaxton Profile with all of the resources to someone who really has the abbilities to finish it.

I made the Yutong E12LF as a gift for the support that i had for my developments, but as soon when i was testing it, somebody told to me that some people stole my buses lol.
View attachment 62703
I felt sorry for you man,You Did a Amazing Job working on that Coach and I was more impressed by your making on the Yutong E12LF maybe one day someone who Finish it Also f*ck the Leaker and Hacker they are just people who are jealous also take care

The people that steal are worthless as they still a priceless product.

There is always going to be that one annoying person but you must forget about then and keep your head up high. If the product is excellent (which yours was) people will steal as jealousy hits them. A thief is happy when the maker has been defeated.

A person that steals isn't worth a moments thought.

Keep your head up high and know that you can make a superb product

Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi's OMSI Workshop
Apr 5, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
I am hugely disappointed to hear of your work being leaked, unfortunately it looks as if everywhere you go, there are lowlifes who don't take the developer and their feelings into consideration and just share private things with people, for attention and internet points. The B7R was one of the projects I was looking forward to the most, as it contained some nice models, dashboard and a decent soundset, and definitely had a lot of potential. As a developer myself, I'd personally say don't let irrelevant scum such as the leakers get to you, however I respect your decision to retire, OMSI can be hard work sometimes.

Reactions: FD&CO and ZackaryH

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread