Buses Plaxton Profile B7R (1 Viewer)

Hello! I'm from Chile, and i was working on a bus that i like very much, the Plaxton Profile. The reason why i like the bus is because it sounds exactly the same like the first low floor buses that were implemented in our "new and better" public transport service in 2007. I also made that bus on OMSI and i'm trying to finish it. I hope to get it playable in the game in this year, any photos or references (from the interior and cockpit especially) would be very nice, i used temporary some google images that i found as textures to make the bus as perfect as possible, after finishing the exterior i would make my own repaints using baked textures.
plaxton1.jpg
plaxton2.jpg
plaxton3.jpg
plaxton4.jpg

viales.jpg

There are the buses of my country that i was working on, the short ones are B7RLE (D7C the light blue and white, D7E the blue one at the end) and the articulated ones are B9S

Advertisement

Alright, there is no much progress in the bus, i was a little busy this week, but i'm returned to this project. I added some little details to the body and fixed some things like the box below the driver's window, and now the interior has roof lol. I'm gonna work in the interior now, i'm searching some photos of the seats to make them as close as they are.

wow i cant belive how far its come in such little time it looks great if i could id buy you a beer XD you deserve one : )

Well thank you, but i don't drink alcohol lol i just don't like it.

How you do all this so quickly, so efficiently, so nicely baffles me, I may not be a coach person but jeeeeeezooss this looks incredible

I have to admit that i'm impressed myself how far i went in this project in such little time, i think it was the inspiration that made me work that fast.

blender1.jpg
blender2.jpg

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Alright, there is no much progress in the bus, I was a little busy this week, but I'm returned to this project. I added some little details to the body and fixed some things like the box below the driver's window, and now the interior has roof lol. I'm gonna work in the interior now, i'm searching some photos of the seats to make them as close as they are.

Well thank you, but I don't drink alcohol lol I just don't like it.

I have to admit that I'm impressed myself how far I went in this project in such little time, I think it was the inspiration that made me work that fast.

View attachment 55745View attachment 55746
Love it, Profile's looking absolutely and utterly amazing. :D

Reactions: FD&CO

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread