Buses Plaxton Profile B7R (1 Viewer)

Hello! I'm from Chile, and i was working on a bus that i like very much, the Plaxton Profile. The reason why i like the bus is because it sounds exactly the same like the first low floor buses that were implemented in our "new and better" public transport service in 2007. I also made that bus on OMSI and i'm trying to finish it. I hope to get it playable in the game in this year, any photos or references (from the interior and cockpit especially) would be very nice, i used temporary some google images that i found as textures to make the bus as perfect as possible, after finishing the exterior i would make my own repaints using baked textures.
plaxton1.jpg
plaxton2.jpg
plaxton3.jpg
plaxton4.jpg

viales.jpg

There are the buses of my country that i was working on, the short ones are B7RLE (D7C the light blue and white, D7E the blue one at the end) and the articulated ones are B9S

Finally i can post something lol, the other day i got out of my home and at night there were no buses passing, so i had to walk to my house. There are social problems in my country, so that's why it's a little difficult to post so often. Well, thank you for the photos camtar05, they helped me a lot, i was able to improve the front panel an added some details. Now I'm working in the dashboard, I know that the buses in UK uses miles, but I'm editing the texture in Photoshop to make the speedo to the UK standar.
interior2.jpg
interior3.jpg
panel.jpg

Advertisement

Will it be a DLC ?
Well, that's a good question, seeing the amount of work and money that I'm putting in the bus, i think that i would charge a little for it (not by a official DLC). To compensate all of the time, money and work involved in the project.
But if i decide to charge for it, I want to give the best experience in driving the bus, i recorded real B7R sounds in high quality and I'm working in other things that would make the bus something unique and additions that were never seen in the game. I dont know if this break the rules of the forum, but somebody let me know.

And i wasn't posting because i was working in some scripts to improve the dashboard that i'm using in my other bus, I managed to make the Volvo logo animation in the yellow display and the brightness of the dashboard increases slowly when it ignites. If i can, i will upload a video of it, but I need to fix something before. (I leave a image anyways).
panel2.jpg

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Well, that's a good question, seeing the amount of work and money that I'm putting in the bus, i think that i would charge a little for it (not by a official DLC). To compensate all of the time, money and work involved in the project.
But if I decide to charge for it, I want to give the best experience in driving the bus, I recorded real B7R sounds in high quality and I'm working in other things that would make the bus something unique and additions that were never seen in the game. I don't know if this breaks the rules of the forum, somebody let me know.

And I wasn't posting because I was working in some scripts to improve the dashboard that I'm using in my other bus, I managed to make the Volvo logo animation in the yellow display and the brightness of the dashboard increases slowly when it ignites. If I can, i will upload a video of it, but I need to fix something before. (I leave a image anyways).
View attachment 55385
Absolutely awesome!! :eek:
I'd love to see a video too! :D
Wish you the best of luck with this! :)

Reactions: FD&CO

Advertisement

Siggy2013

Stagecoach West Scotland
Aug 16, 2016
south west scotland
Pronouns
He/Him

I posted a video on my youtube channel of the dashboard startup, let me know what you think, it convinces me so far, in the future i will add more things to make the dash as realistic as possible, but now i want to finish the exterior mesh of the bus before adding these details to the interior.

looking good

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire

I posted a video on my youtube channel of the dashboard startup, let me know what you think, it convinces me so far, in the future I will add more things to make the dash as realistic as possible, but now I want to finish the exterior mesh of the bus before adding these details to the interior.

I love it!! :D

I posted a video on my youtube channel of the dashboard startup, let me know what you think, it convinces me so far, in the future i will add more things to make the dash as realistic as possible, but now i want to finish the exterior mesh of the bus before adding these details to the interior.

as someone who has lots of these buses at my local depot it looks amazing

Advertisement

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
New updates, i added the baked template for making repaints, i need to add more details to the body, like the engine vents and fix the box position behind the drivers window. And also i made an Stagecoach repaint, it's not the best, but later i will make one better.View attachment 55504View attachment 55505View attachment 55506View attachment 55507View attachment 55508
Absolutely amazing!! This is really starting to come together!! :eek:
I think I hear the Profile's roof kindly asking for a Solidify, though. ;)

And also i will post something that i love to include in the buses, is the use of photorealistic textures, here is a example. I took an image of the headlight and other with the headlight on, so i used that as night texture and the results are as you can see. And also i love to add the lighflare in the ground as a shadow, it gives a little bit of realism. (and yep, the headlight is fully 3d, so that's why it has deepness)
viale3.jpg
viale1.jpg
viale2.jpg

Last edited:
And also i will post something that i love to include in the buses, is the use of photorealistic textures, here is a example. I took an image of the headlight and other with the headlight on, so i used that as night texture and the results are as you can see. And also i love to add the lighflare in the ground as a shadow, it gives a little bit of realism. (and yep, the headlight is fully 3d, so that's why it has deepness)View attachment 55515View attachment 55513View attachment 55514
amazing keep it up

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread