Buses Plaxton Profile B7R (1 Viewer)

Hello! I'm from Chile, and i was working on a bus that i like very much, the Plaxton Profile. The reason why i like the bus is because it sounds exactly the same like the first low floor buses that were implemented in our "new and better" public transport service in 2007. I also made that bus on OMSI and i'm trying to finish it. I hope to get it playable in the game in this year, any photos or references (from the interior and cockpit especially) would be very nice, i used temporary some google images that i found as textures to make the bus as perfect as possible, after finishing the exterior i would make my own repaints using baked textures.
plaxton1.jpg
plaxton2.jpg
plaxton3.jpg
plaxton4.jpg

viales.jpg

There are the buses of my country that i was working on, the short ones are B7RLE (D7C the light blue and white, D7E the blue one at the end) and the articulated ones are B9S

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Hello! I'm from Chile, and i was working on a bus that i like very much, the Plaxton Profile. The reason why i like the bus is because it sounds exactly the same like the first low floor buses that were implemented in our "new and better" public transport service in 2007. I also made that bus on OMSI and i'm trying to finish it. I hope to get it playable in the game in this year, any photos or references (from the interior and cockpit especially) would be very nice, i used temporary some google images that i found as textures to make the bus as perfect as possible, after finishing the exterior i would make my own repaints using baked textures.View attachment 55165View attachment 55166View attachment 55167View attachment 55168
View attachment 55170
There are the buses of my country that i was working on, the short ones are B7RLE (D7C the light blue and white, D7E the blue one at the end) and the articulated ones are B9S
That Profile looks practically perfect in every way!
Good luck with this project! :D
Btw, will you finish these other buses too? I'd love to drive them as well. ????

Well, i got it running in the game now, i think that the shape and proportions of the bus are ok (2.5m width, 12m length) , the front needs a little bit of work, looks too flat. As for my buses, they are still on development, i was having trouble with the articulated one, the phisics were awfull, but i fixed that, the problem is that OMSI recognizes the bounding box position as the 0,0 position of the bus, so i had to calculate the axle distances from the center by the bounding box centre, that fixed the problem.
profile2.jpg
profile3.jpg
profile4.jpg
profile5.jpg

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Well, i got it running in the game now, i think that the shape and proportions of the bus are ok (2.5m width, 12m length) , the front needs a little bit of work, looks too flat. As for my buses, they are still on development, i was having trouble with the articulated one, the phisics were awfull, but i fixed that, the problem is that OMSI recognizes the bounding box position as the 0,0 position of the bus, so i had to calculate the axle distances from the center by the bounding box centre, that fixed the problem.View attachment 55183View attachment 55184View attachment 55185View attachment 55186
Beautiful. Absolutely and positively... beautiful.

followed you btw ????

Advertisement

Kyle

*This is a custom title*
Oct 25, 2016
Well, i got it running in the game now, i think that the shape and proportions of the bus are ok (2.5m width, 12m length) , the front needs a little bit of work, looks too flat. As for my buses, they are still on development, i was having trouble with the articulated one, the phisics were awfull, but i fixed that, the problem is that OMSI recognizes the bounding box position as the 0,0 position of the bus, so i had to calculate the axle distances from the center by the bounding box centre, that fixed the problem.View attachment 55183View attachment 55184View attachment 55185View attachment 55186
This looks very good, We do need some more coaches in OMSI 2, Especially UK ones

Reactions: FD&CO
I managed to make the floor of the interior, with very little resource, the stairs were the tricky part, the last step is in diagonal, so in some photos you can count 4 steps, whereas in others only 3. I added mirrors and other little details, and also i fixed the front that was a little flat. I realised that the stagecoach's profiles doesn't have the "door" on the front, below the windshield, so i removed that.
profile6.jpg
profile7.jpg
profile8.jpg
profile9.jpg

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
I managed to make the floor of the interior, with very little resource, the stairs were the tricky part, the last step is in diagonal, so in some photos you can count 4 steps, whereas in others only 3. I added mirrors and other little details, and also i fixed the front that was a little flat. I realised that the stagecoach's profiles doesn't have the "door" on the front, below the windshield, so i removed that.View attachment 55211View attachment 55212View attachment 55213View attachment 55214
Amazing! Love it so much!
Really really really looking forward to this one!

BTW: Do you think there's any chance of there being a fictional B10 variant in the future?
Personally, I think that the B10M chassis (used by Premieres for example) would fit
the body more than the real life B7R, but it's absolutely fine if not, just a small request/suggestion. ;)

Amazing! Love it so much!
Really really really looking forward to this one!

BTW: Do you think there's any chance of there being a fictional B10 variant in the future?
Personally, I think that the B10M chassis (used by Premieres for example) would fit
the body more than the real life B7R, but it's absolutely fine if not, just a small request/suggestion. ;)

Well, i will be sincere, but i'm not interested in making a B10M variant, but that doesn't say that i will not include the .blend file for those who want to modify the bus or make another variant. But i think that the B10M also has the 6.3m wheelbase, so it would fit, you only have to remove the steps in the back on the bus and add the air vent on the side for the engine, and obviosly, remove the engine on the back. Probably i will include an animated engine on the bus, i had it nearly done.
motor b7r 2.jpg
motor b7r.jpg

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Well, i will be sincere, but i'm not interested in making a B10M variant, but that doesn't say that i will not include the .blend file for those who want to modify the bus or make another variant. But i think that the B10M also has the 6.3m wheelbase, so it would fit, you only have to remove the steps in the back on the bus and add the air vent on the side for the engine, and obviosly, remove the engine on the back. Probably i will include an animated engine on the bus, i had it nearly done.
View attachment 55218View attachment 55219
Thank you very much for this honest response.
The animated engine looks absolutely wonderful, great job!
Also, if you do decide to include the blend file, I am fairly sure that I will try to do a B10 variant of it (once I have more OMSI 2 scripting knowledge)! :D

Advertisement

Hello! I'm from Chile, and i was working on a bus that i like very much, the Plaxton Profile. The reason why i like the bus is because it sounds exactly the same like the first low floor buses that were implemented in our "new and better" public transport service in 2007. I also made that bus on OMSI and i'm trying to finish it. I hope to get it playable in the game in this year, any photos or references (from the interior and cockpit especially) would be very nice, i used temporary some google images that i found as textures to make the bus as perfect as possible, after finishing the exterior i would make my own repaints using baked textures.View attachment 55165View attachment 55166View attachment 55167View attachment 55168
View attachment 55170
Fantastic keep working on it

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
I managed to make the floor of the interior, with very little resource, the stairs were the tricky part, the last step is in diagonal, so in some photos you can count 4 steps, whereas in others only 3. I added mirrors and other little details, and also i fixed the front that was a little flat. I realised that the stagecoach's profiles doesn't have the "door" on the front, below the windshield, so i removed that.View attachment 55211View attachment 55212View attachment 55213View attachment 55214
Crikey, this is looking beautiful! Can't wait to hear more on this project!

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
Yesterday i added the front panel base, the shape was a little difficult to do, more with the limited resources of photos and videos that i found, but i managed to make the shape as close as i can, added the steering wheel and steering column that were already made of my other bus.View attachment 55253
View attachment 55254
Wow! Such progress in such little time! Congrats!

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread