Buses Plaxton Profile B7R

DEUTSCHER98

Jan 26, 2018
Yes, i'm back. My computer died in december and i couldn't do nothing without it, now i "fixed" it (the screen broke and i'm using a external keyboard because the laptop keyboard also gave up without no reason). So, i uploaded a video of the bus, it looks nearly the same as in december, it's more a little "preview" of how it would sound. But i added a basic placeholder interior and some fixes in the exterior mesh.

MrChips

Veteran Member
Dec 28, 2016
Yes, i'm back. My computer died in december and i couldn't do nothing without it, now i "fixed" it (the screen broke and i'm using a external keyboard because the laptop keyboard also gave up without no reason). So, i uploaded a video of the bus, it looks nearly the same as in december, it's more a little "preview" of how it would sound. But i added a basic placeholder interior and some fixes in the exterior mesh.
Ooooooooooooh, Love it! Keep the work up!

Chips :)

TheChannelOfChuChu

Jan 22, 2020
Incredibly stunning, man!

Jun 28, 2018
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
I love it so much!!! :D
Great that you're back! :)

Crazyspaniel

Veteran Member
Apr 1, 2016
Ooh now thats lovely! The B7R is coming along so well, great work. Top notch on those sounds as well :)

The British Gamer

Hotel? Trivago.
Dec 29, 2016
It looks and sounds incredible mate! Loving the solid and fast progress.

Kyle

Im Dr Doggo
Oct 25, 2016
I like that proper ZF sound on the outside, its realistic

ZackaryH

Oct 28, 2016
I'm going to assume you know this and I understand it's a WIP but the sound are very different volume-wise (Startup and Idle)

Last edited:

Tom simons

Dec 28, 2017
Looks good keep up the good work will enjoy having a drive.