Buses Plaxton Profile B7R

Ross MacDonald

Oct 26, 2016
This looks amazing! The B7R Profiles are my favourite buses too and they have been local to me with Stagecoach pretty much my whole life.

P674 MLE

P674 MLE Your Local West London Step Entrance Dart
Apr 6, 2018
Favourite Truck
Scania
wow i cant belive how far its come in such little time it looks great if i could id buy you a beer XD you deserve one : )

Tom99962

Radington and TMP Maker
Jun 3, 2017
How you do all this so quickly, so efficiently, so nicely baffles me, I may not be a coach person but jeeeeeezooss this looks incredible

Reactions: The British Gamer

DEUTSCHER98

Jan 26, 2018
Alright, there is no much progress in the bus, i was a little busy this week, but i'm returned to this project. I added some little details to the body and fixed some things like the box below the driver's window, and now the interior has roof lol. I'm gonna work in the interior now, i'm searching some photos of the seats to make them as close as they are.

wow i cant belive how far its come in such little time it looks great if i could id buy you a beer XD you deserve one : )
Well thank you, but i don't drink alcohol lol i just don't like it.

How you do all this so quickly, so efficiently, so nicely baffles me, I may not be a coach person but jeeeeeezooss this looks incredible
I have to admit that i'm impressed myself how far i went in this project in such little time, i think it was the inspiration that made me work that fast.

blender1.jpg
blender2.jpg

Jun 28, 2018
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
Alright, there is no much progress in the bus, I was a little busy this week, but I'm returned to this project. I added some little details to the body and fixed some things like the box below the driver's window, and now the interior has roof lol. I'm gonna work in the interior now, i'm searching some photos of the seats to make them as close as they are.

Well thank you, but I don't drink alcohol lol I just don't like it.

I have to admit that I'm impressed myself how far I went in this project in such little time, I think it was the inspiration that made me work that fast.

View attachment 55745View attachment 55746
Love it, Profile's looking absolutely and utterly amazing. :D

DEUTSCHER98

Jan 26, 2018
looks brilliant for the time you've been working on it, if you want more pictures I can get you some.
I will appreciate a lot if you can take some photos to the details of the bus, like doors, seats and those little thingies that you can't see.

Scott44

Simulation World
Jun 10, 2019
wow! this looks absolutely amazing!! the plaxton profile was one of my first ever school busses! would love to see this coach in omsi, we really need some! keep up the great work

DEUTSCHER98

Jan 26, 2018
I have to apologize for not posting anything lately, i was a little busy, but i will continue to work on the Profile, i improved my B7R sounds, now they sounds as the real deal. I want to advance more the bus before posting a video of how it sounds, but i will keep updated this thread when i have more progress. Regards to all.