Buses Plaxton President (1 Viewer)

Developer Note: This project is not cancelled but will no longer be updated publicly.

1654787062755.png

Hi everyone, welcome to the bus I've been working on for the last while.
It is the Dennis Trident Plaxton President, we plan doing as many engine and gearbox combos as possible, but what will come is based on what we have available to us.

Let's talk about the generic variants, which are the versions coming first:

The release order (all of which are generic op-neutral variants):
Release 1 - 10.5m Single Door Regional, Gasket/Bonded.
Release 2 - 10.5m Dual Door/London editions, Gasket/Bonded.
Release 3 - 9.9m Single Door Regional, Gasket/Bonded.
Release 4 - 9.9m Dual Door/London editions, Gasket/Bonded.
Release 5 - 10.5m Low Height, Gasket/Bonded
Release 6+ - Anything operator specific. You'll be updated when this happens.

Seats?
Generic variants will contain the following as setvars:
Lazzerini Practico 2845
Scanflex
Fainsa Cosmic
Rowan Telmac Telford 20.

Linea seats will be available in a seperate, semi op-specific First Variant.

Destination Boards?
LEDs
Flipdots
Rollblinds

London variants will be equipped with traditional TfL spec blinds. Dual door variants will be equipped with the generic options stated above.

Ticket machines?
Wayfarer TGX150 (With thanks to Sambob_12 scripts)
Ticketer (Courtesy of V3D and Sambob_12)
VIX TP5700 (Modelled)

We plan delving further into the scripts of these to try and bring them close to/on par with DLC standard.

Full Specifications for any future variants will be communicated as they're conceived

What will the templates be like?
They will be baked, easy templates like that on most modern UK buses. Templates will be available in .pdn and .psd formats. You will need to save these as .dds files, for which a tutorial will be provided.
The final version will come with a repainter's manual to help you get the best out of repainting the bus. You won't be able to acquire an early version of the template.

Release Date/Beta?:
IDK/No

Will this be finished?
I have every intention to finish it, but it's going to take time

The screenshots below are very old, and are nowhere near the standard the model is currently. Look at your own risk :P:

Model's not quite done yet (but nearly is done) so theres a few things missing atm which i probably know about :tongueout:

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
Northern Ireland
www.youtube.com
Another new bus for the UK bus range in OMSI 2 I see? I know this one is a provincial variant and it looks great. But if you wanted to, you could always do a London variant later on if you wanted to mate. As with the other buses you are dealing with at the moment. You must have a lot on your plate already ;).

Nice one.

Respect+

Gaming Hydraulics

Developer
Jan 5, 2017
Passfield, Hampshire
Pronouns
He/Him
That would be a brilliant bus to add to the game

When I was in Weymouth last week I saw about 12 of these on services and in the depot. One in a Rhubarb and Custard Slowcoaster 510 Livery for the Jurassic Coaster form Portland - Weymouth - Bridport and another being cannibalised (Buit/re-made form different bus parts).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi's OMSI Workshop
Apr 5, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
Another new bus for the UK bus range in OMSI 2 I see? I know this one is a provincial variant and it looks great. But if you wanted to, you could always do a London variant later on if you wanted to mate. As with the other buses you are dealing with at the moment. You must have a lot on your plate already ;).

Nice one.

Respect+
I've cut down to just this one project, because the others were not up to scratch with others or my own expectations and skillset

Advertisement

i know this isnt the thread but does that mean @ALX400 Bus Train &Aviation the alx 300 isnt being worked on any more btw its looking amazing with your permission and full credit will be given ill be definatly be using this bus on my map even if i have to extend it to incorperate it as it looks stunning
That's precisely what he said effectively.

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread