Are you hyped for this bus?

• Total voters
Other Developers
This project is also being developed by Mr. Mostochio
Jun 28, 2018
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
View attachment 55739
I've spent 3 months away from this community and in that time you'll be pleased to know that I've done nothing. the last time I even opened the model files to the bus after the last update were 2 days ago, which in my normal fashion I spent a reasonable portion of time rebuilding the front section of the bus, it looks no different, because the bits I've redone were mere tweaks. The most obvious change is the new fuel cap section which has been rebuilt so it does not look like the one from the B7 but instead the one from the Trident. Obviously the position on the different chassis' are slightly different.

Is the bus even in game yet:
I'll be straight up and honest, No. I've spent the last 3 months doing other things away from the community and haven't even opened OMSI let alone do development for it. However Mr. Mostochio has been working on the interior, and we just need to finally piece all our work together, sort out the textures, and then the bus can go in game.

Is It even going to?
Yes, plus as a static version which will come before the driveable version, which should be released this year fingers crossed (Note: This year means any time between 2020-2042), there's a lot of work to do in the sixth form and obviously schoolwork is the priority, I'm not working on the bus full time. So yes, its going to take ages.

Why do you keep rebuilding the bus?
To improve the accuracy and fix any flaws. This model has lasted a long time and is the most accurate rendition to date, so it's most likely the one that'll end up in game.

Are you returning to the community?
Not really. I'm staying clear of Discord and I won't be doing any contribution to the forum other than the occasional update on this bus.
Thanks for keeping us updated, @Lukeyboi, and I wish you and @Mr. Mostichio the best of luck with the President, looks absolutely stunning so far!

Geprge

this is where the fun begins
Dec 12, 2018
View attachment 55739
I've spent 3 months away from this community and in that time you'll be pleased to know that I've done nothing. the last time I even opened the model files to the bus after the last update were 2 days ago, which in my normal fashion I spent a reasonable portion of time rebuilding the front section of the bus, it looks no different, because the bits I've redone were mere tweaks. The most obvious change is the new fuel cap section which has been rebuilt so it does not look like the one from the B7 but instead the one from the Trident. Obviously the position on the different chassis' are slightly different.

I'll be straight up and honest, No. I've spent the last 3 months doing other things away from the community and haven't even opened OMSI let alone do development for it. However Mr. Mostochio has been working on the interior, and we just need to finally piece all our work together, sort out the textures, and then the bus can go in game.

Is It even going to?
Yes, plus as a static version which will come before the driveable version, which should be released this year fingers crossed (Note: This year means any time between 2020-2042), there's a lot of work to do in the sixth form and obviously schoolwork is the priority, I'm not working on the bus full time. So yes, its going to take ages.

To improve the accuracy and fix any flaws. This model has lasted a long time and is the most accurate rendition to date, so it's most likely the one that'll end up in game.

Not really. I'm staying clear of Discord and I won't be doing any contribution to the forum other than the occasional update on this bus.
I wish you the best of luck in continuing the development. Also, good luck in sixth form, I'm sure you'll do great Luke! :)

Reactions: Lukeyboi

The British Gamer

Veteran Member
Dec 29, 2016
View attachment 55739

Is It even going to?

Looks great Luke! Wish you all the best with sixth form and I’m glad to hear you’re doing well!

iain anderson

Sep 23, 2017
View attachment 47828View attachment 47829

Work on the exterior is finally drawing to a close. Some changes since the last update:
-General updates to the front, mainly involving the polishing of the bumper and rescaling the windscreens.
-Advert boards
-Details to the side have been modelled in
-General polish of the body

Next up me and Mostchio will be peer reviewing each others models before getting everything fitted.
this bus looking smart and amazing well done and keep up the good work

Reactions: Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi

Veteran Member
Apr 5, 2016
1574966130465.png

We're getting to the stage where work on the exterior is essentially complete. The plan now is to buddy check the exterior so far and make any relevant adjustments, and then add Mr. Mostochio's windows and UV map and get in game as a static. Not sure what the timeframe for this is but fingers crossed it'll be very soon. Remember me and Mr. Mostochio are both students and we have our studies and can't spend all day on this.

After last time, some more accuracy improvements have been undertaken and some new details have been added, the most significant being details on the roof courtesy of Mr. Mostchio
1574966090834.png

Jun 28, 2018
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
View attachment 55844
We're getting to the stage where work on the exterior is essentially complete. The plan now is to buddy check the exterior so far and make any relevant adjustments, and then add Mr. Mostochio's windows and UV map and get in game as a static. Not sure what the timeframe for this is but fingers crossed it'll be very soon. Remember me and Mr. Mostochio are both students and we have our studies and can't spend all day on this.

After last time, some more accuracy improvements have been undertaken and some new details have been added, the most significant being details on the roof courtesy of Mr. Mostchio
View attachment 55845
Coming along very very nicely! :D
Love the ad as well! ;)

Reactions: Ecronbuses