Buses Plaxton President [Development continuing in private]

Are you hyped for this bus?

• Total voters

Lukeyboi

Veteran Member
Apr 5, 2016
UPDATE 12/12/2018: THE PROJECT HAS BEEN REINSTATED

Hi everyone welcome to the thing I've been working on for the last while.
It is the Dennis Trident Plaxton President, with a Euro 2 Cummins engine and Voith DIWA 3 Speed transmission (ZF4HP should be added later on)

What seats will it have?
As follows:
Bonded Version:
Old Urban 90's
Lazzerini Practico
There's also the type of seats First used - don't know their name. Could anyone enlighten me? (blueprints is and added bonus :P)

Gasket Version:
Fainsa Cosmics
Rowan Telmac Telford 20
Lazzerini Practico

Low-Height Version:
Lazzerini Practico

What will the templates be like?:

They will be easy templates like that on the C400R. The final version comes with a repainters manual to help you get the best out of repainting the bus. You won't be able to acquire an early version of the template sorry!

Release Date/Beta?:
Read my signature!

Will this be finished?
I have every intention to

The screens below are very old, before i started rebuilding the bus. Look at your own risk :P:

Model's not quite done yet (but nearly is done) so theres a few things missing atm which i probably know about :tongueout:

Last edited:

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
Another new bus for the UK bus range in OMSI 2 I see? I know this one is a provincial variant and it looks great. But if you wanted to, you could always do a London variant later on if you wanted to mate. As with the other buses you are dealing with at the moment. You must have a lot on your plate already ;).

Nice one.

Respect+

gaminghydraulics

Minestone & Stagecoach South Pack Dev
Jan 5, 2017
That would be a brilliant bus to add to the game

When I was in Weymouth last week I saw about 12 of these on services and in the depot. One in a Rhubarb and Custard Slowcoaster 510 Livery for the Jurassic Coaster form Portland - Weymouth - Bridport and another being cannibalised (Buit/re-made form different bus parts).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi

Veteran Member
Apr 5, 2016
Another new bus for the UK bus range in OMSI 2 I see? I know this one is a provincial variant and it looks great. But if you wanted to, you could always do a London variant later on if you wanted to mate. As with the other buses you are dealing with at the moment. You must have a lot on your plate already ;).

Nice one.

Respect+
I've cut down to just this one project, because the others were not up to scratch with others or my own expectations and skillset

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
No worries mate. Keep up the great work though as this does look like a great bus already mate. I am sure Reading buses had some of these as well a few years ago, so I think that livery would suit this bus as it was mostly cream with a maroon base line if my memory serves me right.

Rhys stirling

a B10' lad
May 4, 2016
i know this isnt the thread but does that mean @ALX400 Bus Train &Aviation the alx 300 isnt being worked on any more btw its looking amazing with your permission and full credit will be given ill be definatly be using this bus on my map even if i have to extend it to incorperate it as it looks stunning

Hullian111

Resident Ellie Rose Spotter
Aug 5, 2017
Ooh, the President's coming on nicely. Hope to see an EYMS model one day - they're starting to become a rare breed, with those new MCV's rolling out in eleven days.

If only you could get a good scan of the moquette...