Peterbilt 379 EXHD review

StevenVM

Dec 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
So I just took the the Peterbilt 379 EXHD out for about a 10,000 mile test drive and all I have to say is what a great truck mod. If you are looking for an american style truck you found it becasue this one is awesome. I found no major flaws while driving this truck. Now lets get into the details of this truck.
This truck can be purchased at an Iveco dealer for 73,870 euros. It has one cabin available. One 6x4 chassis. It has 15 available engines varying from 370hp - 625hp. It has 3 options for your transmission. You can not change the interior of the ruck but why would you want to the interior is amazing. The only complaint i have about the interior is there is no information screen. You can paint the exterior any color you want like you normally would. Also you can add a ton of accessories including two front mirrors and a bug shield. It has a 237 gallon fuel tank (which is a little low if you ask me).
Overall this truck is a must have if you are a fan of the american style trucks. I would give this truck a 9/10. I took away a point because the lack of an information screen in the interior.

Peterbilt 379 EXHD mod by Stas556, Mishanka, Fox071rus, dmitry68, Kriechbaum, Pink Floyd and knox_xss.
http://ets2mods.org/2014/11/peterbilt-379-exhd/#more-7411

Reactions: Muzz

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
Just wanted to say. The real truck doesn't have an information screen, so why should this mod have one?

StevenVM

Dec 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Good point i just like looking down and seeing how many miles i have driven instead of looking in the menu