PC Question (1 Viewer)

Would this PC be decent for running Omsi? (and potentially GTA V). I will also buy an SSD as I hear that it loads games faster. Any help appreciated!
(Budget is tight lol) (I already have a monitor, keyboard & mouse)
Photo editing_Cloud20190810.jpg

ITS A11

Gud Ebening
Nov 12, 2018
East London
Would this PC be decent for running Omsi? (and potentially GTA V). I will also buy an SSD as I hear that it loads games faster. Any help appreciated!
(Budget is tight lol) (I already have a monitor, keyboard & mouse)
View attachment 49806
Tbh that seems like the most scammy price ever for a PC I've thought of this but nah better saving up some bucks (not american)

Advertisement

Tbh that seems like the most scammy price ever for a PC I've thought of this but nah better saving up some bucks (not american)
Thanks for the advice :)
It's not brand new, its used but refurbished which is probably why the price is lower (also adding Office 365 makes it around £30 cheaper to £70 instead of £100 for some reason)
Edit:Seller also has lots of positive reviews and no negative ones (over 3000 positive within last year)

ITS A11

Gud Ebening
Nov 12, 2018
East London
Thanks for the advice :)
It's not brand new, its used but refurbished which is probably why the price is lower (also adding Office 365 makes it around £30 cheaper to £70 instead of £100 for some reason)
Edit:Seller also has lots of positive reviews and no negative ones (over 3000 positive within last year)
Ah I don't really have an opinion then it's tricky

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
That's near enough what I have, I have a 3.5GHz quad core i5, 8GB ram and a Geforce GTX 960 and I run GTAV quite happily at 60FPS. I changed up to an SSD which is a must really. Most of the settings in GTAV are high, some I've knocked down a little (like textures I've put down one notch as 8GB is not a lot of RAM).

With other games it's generally OK, but Cities Skylines and Planet Coaster start to dip below 30 once the maps become complex. It'll do you fine for OMSI, as you can't use 8GB RAM in that anyway.

Reactions: GalWhv69
That's near enough what I have, I have a 3.5GHz quad core i5, 8GB ram and a Geforce GTX 960 and I run GTAV quite happily at 60FPS. I changed up to an SSD which is a must really. Most of the settings in GTAV are high, some I've knocked down a little (like textures I've put down one notch as 8GB is not a lot of RAM).

With other games it's generally OK, but Cities Skylines and Planet Coaster start to dip below 30 once the maps become complex. It'll do you fine for OMSI, as you can't use 8GB RAM in that anyway.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread