Advertisement

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Kent, UK
Hi everyone I am willing to pay top dollar for some buses I am in desperate need for my collection thank you. volvo/oprtra/e300/Mercedes and more
Kind regards EMC31

As @Kieron has already said to you before,
People who have the time, skill and patience to create buses suitable for Omsi2 are very hard to come by. therefore they are usually tied up in their own projects. People do not undergo these long processes for your pleasure, merely for their own. Therefore no matter how much you offer, people will not make it unless they want to do it themselves.

I also recommend you don't offer money at all. People will take advantage of you and you will end up paying large sums of money with nothing in return if you chose the wrong sort of person. Most of the good people will not take your money for it and as a result I highly do not recommend giving money away.

Lastly, if you are that disparate for a specific bus, I suggest you try yourself. Trust me, it will be better off doing this than trying your current ploy.

Benjy

The DJ Guy
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
As @Kieron has already said to you before:

"People who have the time, skill and patience to create buses suitable for Omsi2 are very hard to come by. therefore they are usually tied up in their own projects. People do not undergo these long processes for your pleasure, merely for their own. Therefore no matter how much you offer, people will not make it unless they want to do it themselves.

I also recommend you don't offer money at all. People will take advantage of you and you will end up paying large sums of money with nothing in return if you chose the wrong sort of person. Most of the good people will not take your money for it and as a result I highly do not recommend giving money away.

Lastly, if you are that disparate for a specific bus, I suggest you try yourself. Trust me, it will be better off doing this than trying your current ploy."

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
To commission a bus of a similar size, complexity and quality to the C400R would probably cost you in the region of tens of thousands of pounds - and there isn't even anyone currently available to undertake this task. Not anybody who knows what they're doing anyway. You're just opening yourself up to being scammed.

Reactions: shanie

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread