Passengers entering through the middle doors. (1 Viewer)

Solution
You will need to edit the passangercabin.cfg files

Go to the Facelift model folder which is
MB_O530_Facelift\Model
and then open up passengercabin_O530_2D.cfg with notepad. and then you want to look for [entry]
and delete the following entries that are highlighted in red.

[entry]

[entry]

[entry]

[entry]

{noticketsale}

[exit]

[exit]

Save the file and that should stop customers from using the rear doors. It might be slightly different for you because i have the morphi sound pack installed and the passangercabin was changed.

sorry this is so late, but is there a way to reverse this as due to the current climate front doors on london busses are not for boarding the bus

i would like to make this edit on the new 400mmc by studio...

Onionwolf

Master of the Bodge
Jan 18, 2016

MB_O530_Facelift\Model
and then open up passengercabin_O530_2D.cfg with notepad. and then you want to look for [entry]

[entry]

[entry]

[entry]

[entry]

{noticketsale}

[exit]

[exit]

Save the file and that should stop customers from using the rear doors. It might be slightly different for you because i have the morphi sound pack installed and the passangercabin was changed.

Reactions: Sparrow 76

Advertisement

D

DVA_MEKA18

MB_O530_Facelift\Model

[entry]

[entry]

[entry]

[entry]

{noticketsale}

[exit]

[exit]

Quick question how would I make it so they enter and exit from the front only disabling the rear door?

Advertisement

willos2006

Will
Aug 14, 2017
@DVA_MEKA18 the passanger cabin files would need to like this

[entry]

[entry]

{noticketsale}

[exit]

0 & 1 would be the front door entry points and 2 & 3 would be the rear doors etc etc. Now if your planning to disable the rear doors you would need to also modify door.osc in the script folder.

Hi,

i know i'm a bit late *cough*, but does that only work for that specific type of bus? Because i was trying to disable the rear doors of the Enviro400 MMC (created by FU482/GX7767) and when i tried to load the bus, it would come up as a scripting error. Is there something ive missed in the script? Or does it just not work at all? Unfortunately i cannot attach the files. :(

Thanks!

MB_O530_Facelift\Model

[entry]

[entry]

[entry]

[entry]

{noticketsale}

[exit]

[exit]

sorry this is so late, but is there a way to reverse this as due to the current climate front doors on london busses are not for boarding the bus

i would like to make this edit on the new 400mmc by studio polygon thanks alot and sorry its late

Solution
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread