Passenger Boarding Scunthorpe in OMSI2 (1 Viewer)

Jul 21, 2016
Hi all,

I was wanting to transfer Scunthorpe Modern onto OMSI 2. I have done the convert through the editor and all seemed well, busses appearing as AI, routes setup and passengers appearing at the correct locations and times. However it seems that there is an issue in the bus station.

Passengers appear for the upcoming departure, head towards the bus stop cubes, but then fail to notice the bus awaiting. I have tried with both AI and User buses. All other bus stops are fine, its just the Bus Station that has this issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Leemers

Shown below is a User bus awaiting a departure and all the passengers wanted the bus as they moved towards the cube but fail to enter?
20161116202141-1_orig.jpg

Advertisement

What length is the bus stop cube docking distance? If it's too short then they'll never think the bus has actually turned up. I tend to use a distance of 11m which seems a good compromise between users being able to pull up in the right place and AI buses not crashing into the kerb.

Are you able to edit this in the editor? if so how?

D

DVA_MEKA18

What length is the bus stop cube docking distance? If it's too short then they'll never think the bus has actually turned up. I tend to use a distance of 11m which seems a good compromise between users being able to pull up in the right place and AI buses not crashing into the kerb.
I can get a screenshot in a min i have the same problem here and at the Hospital they just spaz out there though

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread