Partner For a VTC? (1 Viewer)

Hello everyone. You might remember my post awhile ago about making a VTC, but here's the deal. I realized that I need some help.

If anyone is willing to partner up with me to create one. We'd each have 50% of the company. We would be working together to make a great company. We will be running it maturely and professionally.

I have a domain, and I can host a Teamspeak 3 server. I'm working on leaning php, java script, CSS, and more in depth in html to make a custom VTC website.

Thank you all for reading this, please comment below if you're interested.

Advertisement

Coffecraft is what I was thinking for a name. Mostly because that's my domain. However, I could buy a new one. My main goal with this VTC is to provide a great company that is fun and easy to work for. I want to strive to be the best VTC for community, a VTC company that is easy to join, and get to know others in the community quickly. I want to provide a good website as well, good event organization, and a good staff base.
I've also purchased your VTC management system :)

Reactions: StuartD
May 31, 2014
Coffecraft is what I was thinking for a name. Mostly because that's my domain. However, I could buy a new one. My main goal with this VTC is to provide a great company that is fun and easy to work for. I want to strive to be the best VTC for community, a VTC company that is easy to join, and get to know others in the community quickly. I want to provide a good website as well, good event organization, and a good staff base.

Starting up a VTC is a difficult thing, get it right and you'll be off. :)

I've also purchased your VTC management system :)
Awesome, let me know if you need any help with it, my email should be in the read me :)

Users who are viewing this thread