Park & Ride Route Setup (1 Viewer)

Hi all,
I have setup 2 Park & Ride routes on a map that i am editing, and i have come across a issue, i notice after leaving the terminus so far down the road the some passengers press the bell as to get off. Carrying on down the road more people get up.
I have set the profile in the timetable to "Always" for the both teminuses, is this correct?

Any help would be great fully appreciated.

Rich

Solution
I think that might be simply a limitation of OMSI, I have heard complaints from others about passengers getting up early on motorway stretches before. Alas OMSI is an 80s Spandau bus simulator and has its problems... :(

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
It's the values set in the bus stop cube that controls how many people wait for a bus at a particular stop or want to get off at a particular stop. The setting in the timetable simply sets if the bus will stop if there are waiting passengers or not - in reality if a stop is given a time on the public timetable, the bus should not leave it until that time, stopping even if there are no passengers waiting there. At other stops it can just breeze by if there's nobody there.

I'm not exactly sure on what the problem is you're having to give an exact solution... is it that passengers are wanting to leave at stops they shouldn't, that passengers are still on the bus after the termini or that they're getting up prematurely on a long gap between stops?

Advertisement

Hi Road-hog

I have 2 stops on the route and that is just both terminus.
After leaving the terminus after a few moments driving passengers are pressing the bell and walking towards the door even though there is 10 - 15 minutes driving time left of the route. The route its self passes other bus stops and other routes but I did not add the stops when doing the station links etc.

Hope this is a bit more clear

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread