Paper Buses

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Would like like to request happen?

• Total voters

Hullian111

Resident Ellie Rose Spotter
Aug 5, 2017
I make paper buses just to stare at on my laptop. Problem is, ConnorAndJack, or whatever it's other name is, got deleted recently, so now I have to make alternatives via shady methods.

I'll upload my MTA Trident when I get the chance, though. You can definitely tell where I got the net from.

CLWMBiP

westmidlandsbuses on flickr & instagram
Jan 30, 2016
I have a Flickr page which I post a photos and images of paperbuses; like the one you see below.
33325012652_9164b550ac_o.jpg

This net was originally a Eclipse Urban 2 bodied Volvo B7RLE net; I modified it to look like the Lothian East Coast Eclipse 3s! seen in NatEx West Midlands livery. please note: it is not entirely accurate, which I am fully aware of. ;)

Enviro400Taco

Five pound sixty?!
Oct 30, 2016
So it's been about three months without anything happening in this thread, so I'm gonna put it back to life (I mean I bet I'm the only person to post here ever again but meh).

Attachments