*Paid Opportunity* Volvo B7L Wright Eclipse 1.5 but with the sounds from O405N Hispano (ZF) (1 Viewer)

Hello,
I would love the Volvo B7L Wright Eclipse 1.5, as seen from this forum, but with sounds from the Mercedes Benz O405N Hispano by Porto, as seen in this link:

I am currently in the middle of designing a realistic Scania L94UB wright bodied cab at home. The Volvo B7L with the ZF sounds would be almost the same as a scania L94.
I am willing to pay a considerable amount for the sounds to be transferred onto the B7L with decent quality.
I'd much appreciate any developments, and if you would like to do it, just hit me with a price, and how you would like paid.
Dennis ;)

Attachments

• bus1.jpg
    bus1.jpg
    529.6 KB · Views: 45
  • bus2.PNG
    bus2.PNG
    422 KB · Views: 42

Advertisement

Oh my god you are an absolute god send that is exactly what I am looking for thank you so much :)
You know that feeling when someone tells you something so ridiculous and they're so happy about it? Like when my friend said they were looking for special socks which were commemorative of a scouting event that she went on, and i thought that was utterly ridiculous, but when she found them she was so over the moon, well this is my moment!
I mean I like them both, but the first one is really what I am after.
Is this your private development, or is there a download link which I can use?
Thanks again, Dennis
You really have made my day

Last edited:
I honestly can't tell you how thankful I am.
I have always enjoyed being on and around buses. My local route is the 97, Newcastle - Metrocentre via Whickham.
They used to operate Wright Solars, and they were withdrawn about 6 months ago.
I loved those vehicles so much, everything about them, so I am trying my best to recreate the bus cab at home. The bus body is available for omsi, as seen on this forum! (Or very similar anyway, it is only the front lights, and the column engine at the back which are different), but the bus on omsi didnt sound like the Scania engine on the go north east vehicles. This bus, which you've provided me the link for is exactly what I was after, and reproduces these old 97 vehicles on Omsi to 95% accuracy. So I thank you very much for this.

I am no expert, but I believe it is the ZF gearbox that makes the vehicles sound the way they do.
1585244878653.png

Reactions: Scott44

Advertisement

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread