Maps Oxford Project (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These past few days, me and a friend have been hard at work setting the ground work for a map of Oxford and surrounding towns and villages. Timetables, scenery, and other things will all be realistic, and maybe some Chrono events aswell. 

d413b85f10.jpg

9140a1614d.jpg

afa63bbf09.jpg

The planned route list can be found below

8fedf3d1bf.png

We currently put a lot of images on Trello, which helps us see what we need to do, and what is done. This can be found here https://trello.com/b/uAfWLQG4/oxford-project

Feel free to like our facebook page, which we also put a lot of content and updates to. This can be found here https://www.facebook.com/oxfordproject

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Admin

Advertisement

BlueOrange

Founder of Masterswitch Studios
Masterswitch Studios
Mar 22, 2016
masterswitch-studios.com
Blimey, that's ambitious. I'd recommend scaling back your initial ambitions a bit, at least at first. Best of luck, however, and always good to see a new project on the go :)

All I will say is do not get ahead of yourself. That's a hell of a lot of routes to do.

Thanks! Quite a few of the routes are pretty small IRL. I live in the area, so I know quite a lot of routes. Many routes, like the 4, 4A, 4B, 4C are really similar, and only a few stops difference. I was initially going to add 2 coach routes going to London, but I scrapped that idea quickly. 

BlueOrange

Founder of Masterswitch Studios
Masterswitch Studios
Mar 22, 2016
masterswitch-studios.com
Hi everyone!Sorry for the near 2 months between the last status update, but we have been busy with things IRL like exams, so have not had that much time to work on the map. The construction of Oxford and St. Aldates has begun, and has started to take shape. We would like to thank you for all the support, as it has been incredible and that we should start getting back into the swing of things in a week or two as the exams start to die down. Cheers!

View attachment 1656

View attachment 1657

View attachment 1658

View attachment 1659

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread