Optare Versa (1 Viewer)

Apr 5, 2016
MX09 AOJ (3).jpg

Advertisement

Advertisement

Hi, I would love to see this new optare versa. I love this British bus manufacturer and particularly the Allison gearbox. I've also voted.

Also another good bus to come with it would be the Solo

Well some good news, a solo is already available for OMSI 2 :). I posted a thread somewhere on here a few years ago offering to pay somebody to build one, but it seemed that nobody was interested. Then strangely enough, I took a break from OMSI 2 for a year or so and when I finally returned, I discovered somebody had made one!! Whether somebody had read the thread and it inspired them or if it was purely coincidental I've no idea. But I've got the optare solo installed in my game and it's a pleasure to drive. My only gripe is the detail; I wish they had a functional dashboard instead of static textures and the interior is on the cartoony side, but the sounds are spot on. I can't even remember where I downloaded it from, but if you're interested in using it, let me know.

Again, would love the versa made, but as long as the details are there.

Tayte44

Banned Member
Mar 25, 2018
Versa's are great buses, probably the best buses from optare. The drive well, smooth gearboxes, sound nice, look good, practical and have very nice dashboards, over all i can't fault them. :)

I agree with that and they are also powerful. Port Talbot have about 6-10 of them in a First Cymru Clipper Livery
Would love to see this bus in OMSI

Oct 28, 2016
since the 65 isn't really operated by High Peak Buses anymore - these versa's have been seen on other services. Such as TP (Transpeak), 394 (Glossop-Stepping Hill Hospital) and even on Rail Replacements from Manchester and Stockport. I like the livery, even though it copies transpeak, i like it. Pictured in Glossop on 21/12/18... a versa would be great, so all the luck if you do!
Screenshot_20181221-133251.png

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread