OpenTTD

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Fellowslothb

Founder of Fellowsfilm Studios
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Welcome to the Fellowsfilm OpenTTD server!

I will edit this post with new information as time goes on but for now simply click on multiplayer, search for the "Fellowsfilm Server" and join :)

The server currently gets reset at the end of each week but this may be changed upon popular request, this is to keep things interesting :)

Password is AOTY2K16 and you will need this modpack:

Last edited by a moderator:

Onionwolf

Master of the Bodge
Jan 18, 2016
Could you add an auto pause feature to the server when people are not here because every time i check on the server i notice that 20-30 years had advance and some of my planes seem to have crashed or gone "missing"

Fellowslothb

Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Ah yes, I will see if there is an auto pause feature haha, when I last left it was 2018 xD  

Fellowslothb

Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
It adds a whole lot of British trains, road vehicles, planes, boats, trams and adds a lot of new industries, town buildings :P

Droid

Bluescreen King
Jan 14, 2016
Just a thing the mod pack wont download (something to with the "Catastrophic Data Loss" I guess)

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
I feel like we should perhaps have fewer mods, and simply use the OTTD built-in addon content system to download things, instead of a huge download on here?

Fellowslothb

Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Not all of the mods are available on the content system, in fact only a select few are.

Droid

Bluescreen King
Jan 14, 2016
Most of them are apart from "Water <Enter rest of filename here>.GRF

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
@Fellowslothb What is the version of the server game? I'm home for the weekend so I fancy having a game.

EDIT: Scratch that, turns out I am not, as I thought I was, on the latest release. Must have snuck one out while I wasn't looking... Looks like the auto-pause is broken again, though

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Admin

Archived. We no longer host an OpenTTD server, but do feel free to suggest it if you'd like a new one to be setup.