OpenTTD

Fellowslothb

Founder of Fellowsfilm Studios
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Welcome to the Fellowsfilm OpenTTD server!

I will edit this post with new information as time goes on but for now simply click on multiplayer, search for the "Fellowsfilm Server" and join :)

The server currently gets reset at the end of each week but this may be changed upon popular request, this is to keep things interesting :)

Password is AOTY2K16 and you will need this modpack:

Last edited by a moderator:

Onionwolf

Master of the Bodge
Jan 18, 2016
Could you add an auto pause feature to the server when people are not here because every time i check on the server i notice that 20-30 years had advance and some of my planes seem to have crashed or gone "missing"

Fellowslothb

Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Ah yes, I will see if there is an auto pause feature haha, when I last left it was 2018 xD  

Fellowslothb

Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
It adds a whole lot of British trains, road vehicles, planes, boats, trams and adds a lot of new industries, town buildings :P

Droid

Bluescreen King
Jan 14, 2016
Just a thing the mod pack wont download (something to with the "Catastrophic Data Loss" I guess)

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
I feel like we should perhaps have fewer mods, and simply use the OTTD built-in addon content system to download things, instead of a huge download on here?

Fellowslothb

Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Not all of the mods are available on the content system, in fact only a select few are.

Droid

Bluescreen King
Jan 14, 2016
Most of them are apart from "Water <Enter rest of filename here>.GRF

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
@Fellowslothb What is the version of the server game? I'm home for the weekend so I fancy having a game.

EDIT: Scratch that, turns out I am not, as I thought I was, on the latest release. Must have snuck one out while I wasn't looking... Looks like the auto-pause is broken again, though

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Admin

Archived. We no longer host an OpenTTD server, but do feel free to suggest it if you'd like a new one to be setup.