OpenBVE Screenshots & Videos

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Londonmidland40

Mar 5, 2017
Noone created a thread for this, so I thought I might create one for those who still use BVE now.

Place where you can put all your pics and vids from BVE, happy posting :)

20181002220939_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: whistlehead

Londonmidland40

Mar 5, 2017
I remember that Northern Line map/train for OpenBVE, I spent soooo many hours after school driving up and down from Morden, years ago. I thought it was highly detailed for it’s time.
Ye it was quite detailed indeed, I wanna see the Bakerloo or the Victoria line get the same treatment as the Central, Waterloo and Jubilee but including both stocks

LazyGuy222

Roblox Name:CS7C3D
May 7, 2016
Thanks @Zeliux. I got the Jubilee Line from Stratford to Waterloo, and I am confused on how to start the 1996 stock up. Any help?

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Try Qwertyafro's videos, he tends to go over a lot of detail, so I imagine he has covered it.

LazyGuy222

Roblox Name:CS7C3D
May 7, 2016
Try Qwertyafro's videos, he tends to go over a lot of detail, so I imagine he has covered it.
I tried that and all he said is 'so, let's get moving' and then went down a tunnel towards Baker Street.

EDIT: Found a very useful video, thanks guys.

Last edited: