One Plus 3? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
It's rather scary that I made a thread about changing my phone here more than 2 years ago now, but the time has come to replace my phone! It's been hit with what actually seems to be a common issue with older Motorola phones where by text messages just stop arriving and I can't really be bothered installing custom roms and messing around to try and get things to work!

So, has anybody here got a OnePlus 3 and got actual experience of using it for a little while? I know there's plenty of videos about of people giving reviews on them, but it would be nice to hear from somebody that really uses that phone all the time, for things normal people use a phone for! Also, any other suggestions for a phone in a similar price bracket (<£400) would be welcome! :)

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
I use an LG G4, hands down the best phone I've used to date. But my phone history's been pretty terrible. :P

I do all my photography with it, navigation, calls, etc and the battery will last the whole day in general usage. If I only do a couple texts and leave it alone, the battery will last three whole days.

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
I use an LG G4, hands down the best phone I've used to date. But my phone history's been pretty terrible. :p

I do all my photography with it, navigation, calls, etc and the battery will last the whole day in general usage. If I only do a couple texts and leave it alone, the battery will last three whole days.
Just bought the +3, going to be a month until delivery though :P

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread