On Cotterell when I get a bus the volvo buses won't show up, I have downloaded the 2 link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacobthebus

Weeeeeeeeeee
Mar 7, 2016
This is the link to the creators page, and thus the download link.
OMSI British Buses
You will need to download at least V2.2, but after that you can download the newer versions, up to the latest (V2.6). Make sure you have this installed correctly.

KingSuperbolt

Feb 15, 2017
So when you spawn a bus. You click a bus of your choice. There is a scroll down menu for the MAN buses etc. But the Cotterell buses won't show up.

BestBear

Nov 4, 2016
So when you spawn a bus. You click a bus of your choice. There is a scroll down menu for the MAN buses etc. But the Cotterell buses won't show up.
Which bus are you trying to load? The Volvo B9TL Gemini 2? if thats so can you go to the directory: OMSI 2\Vehicles\Volvo B9TL Gemini2\ and take a screenshot of it and paste it here. If it's other buses I'll tell you accordingly to the best of my knowledge

andrewsmith

Veteran Member
Mar 15, 2017
Favourite Truck
Scania
I'm not sure but I think you are to open the file and put the "Volvo B9TL Gemini2" in your vehicles folder, and you already have it because of Cotterell putting in the repaints (First U18)

andrewsmith

Veteran Member
Mar 15, 2017
Favourite Truck
Scania
I mean to go into the "b9tl_v2.2.zip" and put the "Fonts" into the fonts (OMSI2\Fonts) folder, and the same for money, and vehicles. (my last reply was not that good)

andrewsmith

Veteran Member
Mar 15, 2017
Favourite Truck
Scania
I have got that before, but somehow I have never gotten it as long as I have not downloaded the second link (I don't know why), I don't know if that is how you are supposed to stop that error

KingSuperbolt

Feb 15, 2017
upload_2017-4-8_15-56-36.png

It worked! only thing is that the sounds don't work

upload_2017-4-8_16-13-46.png

also textures are not there

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.