OmsiUk (1 Viewer)

lowe200012

Ballroom Dancer
Mar 5, 2017
To all content creators, maps and buses that are uploaded to ths site have been uploaded to a site called OmsiUK I have not tried downloading anything from the site but I came across the link in a steam discussion this morning and thought I should bring it to your attention.

Last edited by a moderator:

lowe200012

Ballroom Dancer
Mar 5, 2017
Below is a list of what is available and where possible I will tag the developer of the separate addons. The email address associated with the site is (email address removed by moderator)

4GB patch
Maptools
Mallowport
Sutton Coldfield & buses
Yorkshire counties 2.0 @Sylar
Bristol Airport @FirstEnviro
Cotterell @UKDT
Farthington @whistlehead
BOTW @UKDT
TSLP
Alexander Dennis E200
Alexander Dennis E200 Midi
Citybus 400R @Rhys @whistlehead @Road-hog123
ALX400 (London and regional) @V3D
Volvo Olympian @Lowlander21
Dennis dart slf
MB Citaro UK @Lowlander21
Volvo B9R/B11R @AD156
Volvo B7L eclipse 1.5 @UKDT
Volvo B9TL + open top
Man A21 @Danielc2525
Leyland Fleetline

If anyone know the devs of any of the other content then please let them know

Reactions: AndyFF002

Advertisement

Dec 25, 2018
Below is a list of what is available and where possible I will tag the developer of the separate addons. The email address associated with the site is (email address removed by moderator)

4GB patch
Maptools
Mallowport
Sutton Coldfield & buses
Yorkshire counties 2.0 @Sylar
Bristol Airport @FirstEnviro
Cotterell @UKDT
Farthington @whistlehead
BOTW @UKDT
TSLP
Alexander Dennis E200
Alexander Dennis E200 Midi
Citybus 400R @Rhys @whistlehead @Road-hog123
ALX400 (London and regional) @V3D
Volvo Olympian @Lowlander21
Dennis dart slf
MB Citaro UK @Lowlander21
Volvo B9R/B11R @AD156
Volvo B7L eclipse 1.5 @UKDT
Volvo B9TL + open top
Man A21 @Danielc2525
Leyland Fleetline

If anyone know the devs of any of the other content then please let them know
On a picture in a discord chat, the member's area includes the E200 MMC Alpha, the Masterdeck, & Keedlestone

TAC

Wants a Royale with cheese
FF Council
Dec 10, 2015
versob.it
Just gonna lob a few emails in here from our efforts to get this site taken down earlier in the year:

1565797683986.png
As the site is using CloudFlare DNS, we were initially unable to identify which hosting provider the site was using. However, following an infringement request, Cloudflare let us know that the their DNS records indicated the site was being hosted by Frantech. We did make attempts to contact Frantech, but are still waiting for a reply even now.

Bear in mind that this was over 6 months ago, so the site could've easily changed hosting provider by now.

We did attempt to contact the site owner directly (using the email address on the website), but he's just a major muppet:

1565797912535.png

They're unable to host any of the content on services such as Google Drive, as we've already submitted several takedown requests there.

Reactions: owen6116

lowe200012

Ballroom Dancer
Mar 5, 2017
I really don't envy you guys having to deal with him/her if that is their response. I bet they won't be joking about as much one they are caught but by judging by that email response I'd say they have a good chance of pleading insanity and being believed.

Advertisement

UKDT

UKDT
Apr 1, 2016
Only just seen this. Thank you for the heads up. As Road-hog123 says, there's not a great deal we can do about this. We can only re-iterate that downloads from unauthorized sources are not to be trusted, as I'm sure you are already aware. In the meantime, well, at least with BotW it's something that actually has a use as everything is pre-packaged. Unfortunately, it's the third party dependency authors who really suffer here...

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread