OMSI Replacement (3 Viewers)

Advertisement

Advertisement

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
Watched the trailer, seems sort of similar to the BS18 etc. and looks a bit arcade style
Dear lord, the art of realism is dead. Long live OMSI. The issue I find with certain TS2020 scenarios by community members feature reskins that are no longer available so you end up with people whom may not always be glued to the PC to download every reskin known to man or in the case of OMSI, developers who made a map but feature objects no one else can have or was from another dev to test. Then you end up with a 6 page thread of links which expire.

There needs to be a quality control, from individuals because, as we know life happens and by time you discover a map, route or train sim scenario, you need to use RW Tools to replace what the dev has forgotten about.

At least with Fellowsfilm, it’s monitored and authors are contacted to keep an eye on their work. So it’s a much better space then say Alan Thomson sim

Last edited:

Advertisement

donutdisturb69

My laptop is slower than the 29 bus
Downloads Moderator
Outreach
Aug 7, 2020
Bristol, UK
Now I could be wrong here but as computers and processors get better, the general framerate in OMSI would improve, right? So as people got better PCs then there would be less issues with framerates and rendering issues because people have better hardware and so OMSI would be getting 'better' without anyone changing the game itself.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread