OMSI & OMSI 2 Videos (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Advertisement

This time we were driving our shifts in GO Group Virtual with Sobol's NEOMAN pack's MAN Lion's City A45 C LE. A pleasant surprise was that Sobol (author of the pack) joined us on voice chat for the most part of the trip also :)

BUS: MAN Lion's City A45 C LE (NEOMAN Pack) Development preview
MAP: Ahlheim & Laurenzbach Updated

More info & links in video description

Advertisement

and More Central

Veteran YouTuber
Apr 1, 2016
www.youtube.com

For those oldies of you that remember us we are back from THIS EVENING for a new series of #TuesdayLIVE featuring myself and Games UK alongside new guests!

Those of you who haven't been around along to remember us then come and join us this evening as we talk about all things OMSI 2 as well as other transport simulators...

Live on both AMC and Games UK channels from 5PM GMT

Reactions: BlueBlaze

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire

For those oldies of you that remember us we are back from THIS EVENING for a new series of #TuesdayLIVE featuring myself and Games UK alongside new guests!

Those of you who haven't been around along to remember us then come and join us this evening as we talk about all things OMSI 2 as well as other transport simulators...

Live on both AMC and Games UK channels from 5PM GMT

Awesome, looking forward to watchet! :D
One question though, any chance of you streaming on Twitch too, in the future? I'd love to join in the chat, and don't have a YouTube account.
Thanks in advance! :)

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread