OMSI & OMSI 2 Videos

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Puncake

You are the Apex Champions
Mar 15, 2016
Feel free to post any videos you have of OMSI here :)

i'll start with a video i did of @iomex BOTW

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
Feel free to post any videos you have of OMSI here :)

i'll start with a video i did of BOTW
Nice video! Looks like you've installed some map or other which has messed up your ground textures, though... We're going to change them in the future so that that doesn't happen again :)

Puncake

Mar 15, 2016
^ Thanks :)

Yeah i have quite a few maps installed so could be one of them

D

DVA_MEKA18

Hi I know this is off topic but I have been wanting to make videos for a long time what software is the best to use and how do I go about setting it up if someone could point me to a tutorial I would be very grateful 

Thanks 

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
Hi I know this is off topic but I have been wanting to make videos for a long time what software is the best to use and how do I go about setting it up if someone could point me to a tutorial I would be very grateful 

Thanks 
I use Corel Videostudio Pro, it's honestly not all that great (especially as I haven't got the bastard thing to export 60fps videos yet) but it's the cheapest of the pro packages and it does the job just fine.

Puncake

Mar 15, 2016
Alternatively you could use obs or shadowplay which is free. Shadowplay only supports nvida cards.

D

DVA_MEKA18

Alternatively you could use obs or shadowplay which is free. Shadowplay only supports nvida cards.

I use Corel Videostudio Pro, it's honestly not all that great (especially as I haven't got the bastard thing to export 60fps videos yet) but it's the cheapest of the pro packages and it does the job just fine.
Thank you very much will look into this 

Much appreciated