OMSI & OMSI 2 Screenshots Jan 2016 to March 2020 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverlordMawil

Custom Title
Sep 13, 2016
United Kingdom

Advertisement

Jamie Skinner

JJS London bus Enthusiast
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
www.instagram.com
Tower Transit - Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus
255.PNG

Advertisement

W.I.P - Ipswich Repaints - Time to move on to the interior
View attachment 47207
View attachment 47208

Repaint's being made in collaboration with The OMSI 2 Repaint Request Team
Great work here. Just to note the red on the Ipswich reds livery is off or it may be my eyesight when I saw it irl. Also there is another bit of writing on the ipswich reds livery saying about frequent links into the suffolk town or something like that. Other than that the repaints are really good - keep up the good worl!

Advertisement

Ddogb

[CU] - JTR
Jan 1, 2018
South London
Great work here. Just to note the red on the Ipswich reds livery is off or it may be my eyesight when I saw it irl. Also there is another bit of writing on the ipswich reds livery saying about frequent links into the suffolk town or something like that. Other than that the repaints are really good - keep up the good worl!
Thank for the feedback, really hard to find photos of them irl so it not an easy one to do + never seen one ether so...

benhxrris

Creator of 'The Hamptons'
Jan 23, 2018
First and only look at the currently private development of The Hamptons.

After the collapse of the local bus and coach provider, Kings Bus, in April 2019, Arriva Hampton quickly took contract of routes 60, 70 and 80 (which are now included in 'The Hamptons'). In order to cope with service pressures, a minimum of 8 buses were required. Here is 7786 on East Hill Road on a route 80 service to Southwater. 7786 is on loan from Arriva Bus & Coach and currently wears a white livery with temporary Arriva logo stickers attached.

A fair amount as happened at the Ashby depot

The ALX400s are beginning withdrawal, the first two to go are 17009 and 17010. These haven't been classed as withdrawn just yet, although are expected to in the near-future.

Meanwhile their replacements have almost completed the London to Regional spec conversion, just need to get the new windows fitted

And finally, one of 5 Duple Mestecs being repainted for the school services. These will use The Green Bus brand.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread