OMSI & OMSI 2 Screenshots Jan 2016 to March 2020 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2018
Sheffield
Pronouns
He/Him
hi anyone on fellowsfilm i would just like to ask what is wrong with my v3d b7tl alx 400 the destinations dont work the engine doesn't start unless on ai driver and also no one gets on please help

Turn that to 1 and press start

Advertisement

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
hi anyone on fellowsfilm i would just like to ask what is wrong with my v3d b7tl alx 400 the destinations dont work the engine doesn't start unless on ai driver and also no one gets on please help
You need to have the batteries on. E and M are not impemented yet.

Reactions: P674 MLE

Olllie

A fellow carbon based life form.
Mar 25, 2017
There is nothing wrong with the bus, remember this is a public alpha so it doesn’t reflect the final product. You have to manually start the bus via the in cab controls. Turn the switch to the right of the steering wheel to 1 then simply press start (the button is located next to the switch) and for the destinations, make sure you are using the correct hof file. If this still doesn’t work try re downloading the bus. I’m sure all of your problems will be solved in a later update to the bus or when it fully releases.

I hope this helps your problem.

Reactions: P674 MLE

P674 MLE

P674 MLE and P675 MLE are now in Preservation ! !
Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com
There is nothing wrong with the bus, remember this is a public alpha so it doesn’t reflect the final product. You have to manually start the bus via the in cab controls. Turn the switch to the right of the steering wheel to 1 then simply press start (the button is located next to the switch) and for the destinations, make sure you are using the correct hof file. If this still doesn’t work try re downloading the bus. I’m sure all of your problems will be solved in a later update to the bus or when it fully releases.

I hope this helps your problem.
Yes Thank You it did help

Advertisement

Oct 30, 2016
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pronouns
He/Him
Yorkshire Terrier 197 (NDZ 2204), an ADL Enviro400, seen in Oakheart in an overall advertisement for Windhaven Retail Park, still with Arriva logos after YT bought out the small Arriva Grainsthorpe operation.

I know this looks absolutely tragic and you will all start disliking it but sure.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread