OMSI & OMSI 2 Screenshots Jan 2016 to March 2020 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgeloxton02

MendipXplorer veg
Apr 20, 2018
Somerset
Spotted in Bexley
Untitled.png

Reactions: JONESS

Advertisement

Waleed21D

TheFontGuru
Apr 24, 2017
Finally had the motivation to rework my First Express repaint! :D. I've completely redone the whole repaint from scratch, as the first one wasn't the best quality.

The repaint is currently in WIP stages and I still have the interior to complete.

Below is the 56 batch variant. I am also working on the 63 batches, both will be updated here soon: C400R - First Express Yourself

Thanks to @Blastella for providing information and images that helped me recreate my repaint to a better standard ;)

Edit: Repaint shown below is V2, which isn't out yet, but will be updated soon: C400R - First Express Yourself (currently version 1.1)
exp1.jpg
ex2.jpg

Map: BotW 3 Alpha - Map is far from final, and not representative of the quality of the finished product. Bus: C400R

Last edited:

Advertisement

JONESS

CSTC's Ashok Titans make me uncomfortable
Dec 22, 2017
Bournemouth
joshwojones.wixsite.com
Finally finished (the exterior) of this one...
BU.png

Recently transferred to Cotterell University is Ex Wilts & Dorset HW52 EPU. This has been repainted into a temporary livery whilst a new livery is being designed for the new vehicles that are due to arrive later this year. Repaint is still WIP.
1997-png.40004
That is just beautiful, never thought the BU's livery could fit so perfectly, and definitely wouldn't have thought of incorporating Cotterell into it. Got to be my favourite so far, keep it up mate.

Advertisement

btv

Jan 15, 2016
Cardiff
At the start of this month a few small changes took place due to the Central Square redevelopment project. Most affected services were adjusted to use different stops nearby, with the 92, 93 and the 94 being supposed to terminate at a new bus stop on the opposite side of the road. As this was not ready on time however, those services are still using one of the old bus stops for the next few days. Two MAN Lion's Cities are seen here at Wood Street waiting to operate services to Penarth and Barry as St. David's House is being prepared for demolition.
cdf_44.png

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread