OMSI & OMSI 2 Screenshots Jan 2016 to March 2020 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1517430433043.png

Advertisement

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Founder of TMT and Project Merseyside
Jun 18, 2017
Liverpool
For anyone who may remember, a while back I started a map called Aversham. Unfortunately, due to serious time constraints in the last year or so, I haven't been able to work on the map, leaving the project effectively abandoned. Recently however, I've had a bit of free time, giving me to opportunity to have a little spin round Aversham in the new ALX400. I've also taken the opportunity to improve and continue working on the map. Here are some screenies of what I've been up to (each area is in its own spoiler):

Desktop Screenshot 2018.01.25 - 14.17.14.64.png

A ghost bus in the wrong livery, with the wrong destination and no driver thunders past Oakwood railway station.

Desktop Screenshot 2018.01.29 - 20.18.54.54.png

I have made some minor changes to Halewood, mainly involving lighting and speed limits.

Desktop Screenshot 2018.01.29 - 22.25.57.15.png

I have upgraded the mini roundabout and surrounding areas/junctions in Oakwood Village, replacing the older social housing with a new tower block. Oakwood High is now to the right of this picture.

Desktop Screenshot 2018.01.29 - 22.26.23.52.png

This picture shows a better comparison with how it used to look (looking back to the first picture of Aversham I posted on this forum in 2016).

Desktop Screenshot 2018.01.29 - 22.38.25.56.png

Tring village has been updated with some new flora and straighter, more even roads. I plan to overhaul the flora here eventually, as the sunflowers become monotonous.

Barry Park Estate is an area just north of Fenton that has been in the map since I last updated it, however it contained no scenery. Today, I have gone over the main road, Barry Park Road, and set down the terraced houses I envisioned here.

Desktop Screenshot 2018.02.01 - 13.37.16.31.png

A 121 service travels down Barry Park Road on it's way to Bluewater Village.

Desktop Screenshot 2018.02.01 - 13.38.05.59.png

The estate contains rows of terraced housing... served by a clockface 10 minute bus service.

Desktop Screenshot 2018.02.01 - 13.41.05.30.png

Parked cars can be a nightmare on this road, requiring the most experienced of drivers to navigate their way through in one piece.

Desktop Screenshot 2018.02.01 - 13.41.42.40.png

The return service on the 121 makes its way back to Banbury-de-Barnes.

I really would like to release this map, one day. I will keep working on it when I get free time. Hopefully, bit by bit, I can get this map finished before the year is out.

Advertisement

For anyone who may remember, a while back I started a map called Aversham. Unfortunately, due to serious time constraints in the last year or so, I haven't been able to work on the map, leaving the project effectively abandoned. Recently however, I've had a bit of free time, giving me to opportunity to have a little spin round Aversham in the new ALX400. I've also taken the opportunity to improve and continue working on the map. Here are some screenies of what I've been up to (each area is in its own spoiler):

View attachment 24268
A ghost bus in the wrong livery, with the wrong destination and no driver thunders past Oakwood railway station.

View attachment 24258
I have made some minor changes to Halewood, mainly involving lighting and speed limits.

View attachment 24260
I have upgraded the mini roundabout and surrounding areas/junctions in Oakwood Village, replacing the older social housing with a new tower block. Oakwood High is now to the right of this picture.

View attachment 24261
This picture shows a better comparison with how it used to look (looking back to the first picture of Aversham I posted on this forum in 2016).

View attachment 24262
Tring village has been updated with some new flora and straighter, more even roads. I plan to overhaul the flora here eventually, as the sunflowers become monotonous.

Barry Park Estate is an area just north of Fenton that has been in the map since I last updated it, however it contained no scenery. Today, I have gone over the main road, Barry Park Road, and set down the terraced houses I envisioned here.

View attachment 24263
A 121 service travels down Barry Park Road on it's way to Bluewater Village.

View attachment 24267
The estate contains rows of terraced housing... served by a clockface 10 minute bus service.

View attachment 24265
Parked cars can be a nightmare on this road, requiring the most experienced of drivers to navigate their way through in one piece.

View attachment 24266
The return service on the 121 makes its way back to Banbury-de-Barnes.

I really would like to release this map, one day. I will keep working on it when I get free time. Hopefully, bit by bit, I can get this map finished before the year is out.
This looks brilliant, easily one of the best (if not the best) WIP maps for OMSI 2 and really hope you release it one day, but by no means rush it! ;)

Reactions: OrangePeel

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread