OMSI & OMSI 2 Screenshots Jan 2016 to March 2020 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2016
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pronouns
He/Him
looks well good that I use to get the 189 to Wakefield from Castleford if I knew how to make a hof file id a made one of Castleford 189 and 411 and other Castleford numbers and destination keep up the amazing work pal
Cheers pal, yeah it's a nice repaint, credit to @adamf02 for it, to make a hof download HOF Suite, then load it up and make a new HOF. I did a basic Arriva Yorkshire one a while back, it's not got all the via points etc.

The Enviro 400s for the Route 4 have been rolled out early, with all having had their Unigo stickers removed, and then left to run around in a debranded livery until they pass through the paintshop. It has been rather an interesting sight across Windhaven, Aston and Grainsthorpe, seeing the Unigo colours in never before seen locations. It's though bus enthusiasts very much enjoyed the sights.

20200325214536_1.jpg

Yorkshire Terrier's 3294 (YX62 DTF), seen stood in Windhaven in it's debranded Unigo scheme, out today on it's last day before being repainted.

It was decided when the proposals for the three routes were put together that the double decker vehicles will have all three routes on the side, as they will be used across the routes during peak hours. All ex-Unigo vehicles will be repainted first, then the four B9TLs being kept at Ferndale specifically for the route will get the scheme once they are finished.

20200320154446_1.jpg

Yorkshire Terrier's 3299 (YX62DPN), the first vehicle to get repainted into their 'theFours' scheme, is seen in the late evening after a long day's work getting the vehicle ready for the launch event later this week.

Reactions: Matfiej

Advertisement

In between my Terrier repaints (allowing time to pass for new vehicles to be introduced) I made some other repaints that I have not seen yet on the Citybus 400R. They're probably not the best of quality, and I don't intend to do any of my own interiors, rather have them all be hand-me-downs from companies that come with the bus by default.

Maybe if I get enough requests for them, I may work on interiors for the Centrebus and Go-North East ones.

20200325022728_1.jpg

First Olympia 2 Livery Carried by First Glasgow's 33910 (SN11FPD). Actually would also need a new interior to it.

20200325022657_1.jpg

D&G Bus Two-Tone Red Livery As anyone from the D&G region will know, they've never owned an Enviro 400. But, if they were to do so, this is an idea of how it may look. I think it works well, uses the default Arriva interior, which is different from that carried by MX09LXK (Arriva North West's 4428).

20200325195745_1.jpg

Centrebus Livery Again, another fictional livery, but based on that carried by their 887 (W30PJC) with less curvature on the white parts (you will see what I mean if you see 887). Stagecoach interior was used on this one, as SN56AWA is ex-Stagecoach 19034.

20200325212801_1.jpg

Go North East (Early 2000s Scheme) Livery Based on that carried by their deckers as they changed from Go Ahead Northern to Go North East - see photos of S830OFT, their 3830, circa 2009 for reference. I used the Stagecoach Interior because I did on the Centrebus livery, so yeah haha.

Going to play around with more real/semi-fictional repaints over time, but have a lot of repaints for my little fake storyline to work through too.

Advertisement

If only... ;)

View attachment 59689
Looks great! :D
Maybe it would look better though, with silver light clusters, and blue on the bit above the lights? :)
Just a suggestion. Paint looks great! :D

Reactions: OmniWink
Looks great! :D
Maybe it would look better though, with silver light clusters, and blue on the bit above the lights? :)
Just a suggestion. Paint looks great! :D

Thanks! Maybe - I've tried to keep hints of stuff from the actual livery, so the blue probably won't happen (although I know why you're saying that) but the silver headlight surrounds could happen in the future.

P.s. please leave a review ????

Advertisement

Thanks! Maybe - I've tried to keep hints of stuff from the actual livery, so the blue probably won't happen (although I know why you're saying that) but the silver headlight surrounds could happen in the future.

P.s. please leave a review ????
Thanks for the reply too! :D
Will leave one once I've tried them all out! ;)

• Love
Reactions: OmniWink

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread