OMSI & OMSI 2 Screenshots Jan 2016 to March 2020 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 19, 2016
20190917193604_1.jpg

Advertisement

CN17 BGK is seen pulling into the stop at Wood St, as CN17 BHA and an unidentified Citaro wait for their next drivers.
View attachment 53796
I'm from Cardiff and you're absolutely killing me with these screenshots... it's picture perfect. Also would you remove those barriers now that the exterior of the BBC building is complete? Or do you prefer to keep them to add a bit of charisma

Reactions: moggsy66 and btv

btv

Jan 15, 2016
Cardiff
I'm from Cardiff and you're absolutely killing me with these screenshots... it's picture perfect. Also would you remove those barriers now that the exterior of the BBC building is complete? Or do you prefer to keep them to add a bit of charisma
Thank you, it means a lot! :D

Those barriers are for the construction site where St. David's House used to be until recently. I try to update the city centre every few months when there's a significant change, so when the map is released it'll look like it does in real life at the time of release. :)

Reactions: bcrm

Ross

FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
1570651713650.png

Bus: ADL Enviro200 MMC (11.5m)
Repaint: First Cymru Clipper (WIP)
Map: Strathshire (WIP)

Polite request: If anyone has, or knows of any images of the rear exterior of the bus IRL and would be willing to provide them as reference imagery, please DM me. Thanks :)

Attachments

• 1570651720146.png
    1570651720146.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 14

Advertisement

Advertisement

Thank you, it means a lot! :D

Those barriers are for the construction site where St. David's House used to be until recently. I try to update the city centre every few months when there's a significant change, so when the map is released it'll look like it does in real life at the time of release. :)
Keep it up mate! i've been following this project since the days of the HK E200! Very impressive stuff, good luck!

Reactions: Carlos37 and btv

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread