OMSI & OMSI 2 Screenshots Jan 2016 to March 2020 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warrington's Own Buses hard at work. Their E200MMC's are busy working the Cat5 to Altrincham

OMSI2_20200228_104459.jpg
OMSI2_20200228_104609.jpg

Advertisement

Reactions: Eka87

Advertisement

typojinx

Mr GM Buses
Apr 4, 2017
looks good, i know how annoying this bus is to work on, you've got more patience than me. The colours seem a bit bright maybe try matching them to the fleetline?

I know what you mean about it being a bit bright compared to the Fleetline, but it was a one-off livery for a Northern Counties Metrobus and the prototype was fairly bright too...

In some ways, the interior of this bus is more infuriating to work on than the outside.
GM Buses went for solid lines in a big way, so lining these up was the time consuming bit, with the rest not much different when compared to the original "Express" liveries...

1582936665491.png

I know what you mean about it being a bit bright compared to the Fleetline, but it was a one-off livery for a Northern Counties Metrobus and the prototype was fairly bright too...

In some ways, the interior of this bus is more infuriating to work on than the outside.
GM Buses went for solid lines in a big way, so lining these up was the time consuming bit, with the rest not much different when compared to the original "Express" liveries...

View attachment 58714

Yea that bus takes a lot of trouble shooting to get anything to look good on it. sometimes you need to use a little bit of artistic licence to get omsi to look right ????

Reactions: LT586

typojinx

Mr GM Buses
Apr 4, 2017
sometimes you need to use a little bit of artistic licence to get omsi to look right ????

Tell me about it! The orange, red and brown stripes on the front right of the original Express liveries shouldn't wrap so far around the side above the door.
In this case though, they have to - Otherwise OMSI turns what are neat anti-aliased lines, into what I can only describe as a "dirty smudge"!

Tell me about it! The orange, red and brown stripes on the front right of the original Express liveries shouldn't wrap so far around the side above the door.
In this case though, they have to - Otherwise OMSI turns what are neat anti-aliased lines, into what I can only describe as a "dirty smudge"!
yea something that looks fine in Photoshop will look horrific in omsi, just one of the joys of this pastime.

Reactions: typojinx

Advertisement

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread