OMSI & OMSI 2 Screenshots

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
really big front windows on the top deck
I can also vouch for the superiority of East Lancs (later Optare) top deck windows, having grown up looking out of them! Having said that, I'm referring to Omnidekkas rather than Olympiiiiiiiii (idk I just really wanted to do that), but the upper deck front and side windows on their ADL replacements in my area aren't nearly as good.

(Especially when NCT put advertising banners across the upper deck windscreens of every bus - it blocked the view on the E400s but the Omnidekkas were fine because of how deep the windscreens are - luckily they stopped doing that by the time they introduced the E400 Cities as their upper deck front windows are even shallower!)

Reactions: Matfiej

Solent

A splash of colour doesn't hurt does it?
Sep 18, 2017
Favourite Truck
Scania
Love the look of this bus in that livery. Where did you get the HOF file and livery from? If you don't mind me asking
The livery is part of the Yorkshire Terrier pack, which I cannot seem to find.
The .hof however, is my own private one including blinds.

Solent

A splash of colour doesn't hurt does it?
Sep 18, 2017
Favourite Truck
Scania
1575116858796.png

After getting mid-way through the U37.. this old girl packed up. The gearbox had massive failure and refused to exceed speeds of 10mph. She wouldn't budge gears either, hopefully the engineers can pump some blood back into her!

btv

Veteran Member
Jan 15, 2016
Favourite Truck
Scania
CE63 NZV is seen here operating the short-lived service 5 from Leckwith Depot soon after delivery
cdf_81.png

More recently, the same bus is pictured leaving Westgate Street alongside an ALX400 that is returning to Leckwith Depot
cdf_82.png