OMSI & OMSI 2 Screenshots

bcrm

Oct 25, 2016
CN17 BGK is seen pulling into the stop at Wood St, as CN17 BHA and an unidentified Citaro wait for their next drivers.
View attachment 53796
I'm from Cardiff and you're absolutely killing me with these screenshots... it's picture perfect. Also would you remove those barriers now that the exterior of the BBC building is complete? Or do you prefer to keep them to add a bit of charisma

Reactions: moggsy66 and btv

btv

Veteran Member
Jan 15, 2016
Favourite Truck
Scania
I'm from Cardiff and you're absolutely killing me with these screenshots... it's picture perfect. Also would you remove those barriers now that the exterior of the BBC building is complete? Or do you prefer to keep them to add a bit of charisma
Thank you, it means a lot! :D

Those barriers are for the construction site where St. David's House used to be until recently. I try to update the city centre every few months when there's a significant change, so when the map is released it'll look like it does in real life at the time of release. :)

Reactions: bcrm

ross4122

Scottish Vyking Veg
Staff Team Leader
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
1570651713650.png

Bus: ADL Enviro200 MMC (11.5m)
Repaint: First Cymru Clipper (WIP)
Map: Strathshire (WIP)

Polite request: If anyone has, or knows of any images of the rear exterior of the bus IRL and would be willing to provide them as reference imagery, please DM me. Thanks :)

Attachments

bcrm

Oct 25, 2016
Thank you, it means a lot! :D

Those barriers are for the construction site where St. David's House used to be until recently. I try to update the city centre every few months when there's a significant change, so when the map is released it'll look like it does in real life at the time of release. :)
Keep it up mate! i've been following this project since the days of the HK E200! Very impressive stuff, good luck!

Reactions: Carlos33 and btv