OMSI & OMSI 2 Screenshots Jan 2016 to March 2020 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Florence3099

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Dec 10, 2015
Goldenrod City
www.flickr.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I believe so, it's most definitely a convert from this one:

5jHS-KWJLRHFhYeF_mcTeA_q_BHnNyLD.jpeg

Like I stated in another thread, I prefer to stay away from the MM2 converts for various reasons

Last edited by a moderator:

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
It's by the guy on Facbook who converts a lot of these things. Amazingly, it has a working ticket machine - though the steering wheel isn't even close to being centred properly, the sounds are of poor quality and the windows don't appear to be glazed.

The Optare Solo convert is actually alright - certainly as an AI bus, now that the lighting issues appear to have been fixed.

Reactions: LT586

Advertisement

THE PH6NT0M

Current Transfer Value: £1
FF Council
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
On Bowdenham this time as Buses of The West-country has broken on me :(

*Pic Snipped*

Weirdly this Reminds me of EYMS *Cough* @fellowslothb *Cough* :P

I can confirm that I largely based KCT off of EYMS as I have been to the depot many times and I'm a huge fan of the company and they gave me real inspiration to design the KCT livery we see today, which as Fellows will agree this was about the 5th version of the livery I did before I found something I really liked.

#Throwback 
M9se0tgeYvMIBFksoG84_bGsWYlLYQmZ.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
I think perhaps you should investigate why you are experiencing so many crashes. It is not normal for OMSI to be so unstable anymore. The only time I have an issue with OMSI is if I do something wrong in editor or I don't install a mod properly.

What you might find that helps is if you have an OMSI install for each large map. So you'll have an install for most maps, then one for Manly, one for Farthington, etc - just means renaming folders when you want to drive something different. That way any potential conflicts are isolated and OMSI is only dealing with so many assets at any one time.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread