Omsi Graphics Getting Lower [SOLVED] (1 Viewer)

leodc77

My PC Is Slower Than Brixton Rush Hour Traffic
Feb 10, 2020
Dagenham, London
Who agrees that due to the corona outbreak and people working from home their omsi speed has got slower, I was rocking at 60fps and high ai traffic and I was fine, and now my bus is jumping while I put "ALL MY SETTINGS DOWN" and my fps to 20. Please comment if this is the same for you!

• Haha
Reactions: jamiebally

Advertisement

leodc77

My PC Is Slower Than Brixton Rush Hour Traffic
Feb 10, 2020
Dagenham, London
That is not how it works
OMSI does not require/depend on internet speed, which is the only thing that may have dropped due to people working at home.
Are you using a different bus/map?
I haven't changed anything I use the maps Scunthorpe, tslp and Yorkshire and I also emptied some bits and bobs from my omsi root directory to free up space but nothing seems to work. Anyways thanks for the reply. I guess I just have to find a setting I can stick with I guess :rolleyes:

Reactions: jamiebally
I haven't changed anything I use the maps Scunthorpe, tslp and Yorkshire and I also emptied some bits and bobs from my omsi root directory to free up space but nothing seems to work. Anyways thanks for the reply. I guess I just have to find a setting I can stick with I guess :rolleyes:
Try closing any programs that you have open in the background. They can still use CPU and ram, and could slow the game down

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread