OMSI bus news (1 Viewer)

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
A topic for discussion of new buses in OMSI.

The Optare Solo has just had an update which fixes most of the lighting issues, meaning it's now good to go as an AI bus! It also has a working ticket printer now.

However, there's still the question over whether the maker is entitled to the content he produces, so I won't link it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Florence3099

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Dec 10, 2015
Goldenrod City
www.flickr.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Not really keen on all these MM2 converts appearing, they're just not high quality enough models due to having to be low poly so MM2 could handle them, I would go as far to say some of them are eyesores. Not necessarily anyone's fault there, it's just the way it happens. For example the ALX300 was one of my favourite buses back in the day, but it does need a proper dash for OMSI instead of a static image with the sd202 wheel tacked on. I also don't think he has permission to convert them, considering a lot of the original buses were locked.

Advertisement

Feb 12, 2016
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: whistlehead

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
I reckon the front wheel texture might be a Winsome one. That's not to say they won't find permission to use it, of course, it has been known.

It looks like a very nice model, and the dashboard is looking good, though I hope that the texturing will improve, especially on the interior which has that typical flat-texture syndrome.

Feb 12, 2016
I reckon the front wheel texture might be a Winsome one. That's not to say they won't find permission to use it, of course, it has been known.

It looks like a very nice model, and the dashboard is looking good, though I hope that the texturing will improve, especially on the interior which has that typical flat-texture syndrome.

That's true the interior does look like it needs some improvement texture-wise.

UK version of the E200, thats great news!

Certainly is, especially the 2 door variant, as I don't think there are any dual door RHD single-decks yet.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread