OMSI 2 Won't Load - Error Message Appearing (1 Viewer)

Picture1.jpg

Every time i load OMSI up i get this message. The game was working fine until about 2 weeks ago. I have tried verifying the integrity of the game files, uninstalling and reinstalling but the error still appears no matter what i try. I was wondering if anybody had a solution to fix the problem. Thanks.

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
View attachment 29092

Every time i load OMSI up i get this message. The game was working fine until about 2 weeks ago. I have tried verifying the integrity of the game files, uninstalling and reinstalling but the error still appears no matter what i try. I was wondering if anybody had a solution to fix the problem. Thanks.

is this when loading a map or before you get to the first menu?

Advertisement

LH275

????????????
Dec 9, 2016
London
View attachment 29092

Do you play on a laptop by any chance? As before i got a tower I was using a laptop and touching or clicking the mouse would display an error similar to that and it would crash.

Reactions: MB25

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
When loading the game, before you get to the menu.
I had something similar once. Not sure if it the same as your problem but I fixed it like this:

Opened the OMSI 2 file location
Program Files (x86) > Steam > steamapps > common > OMSI 2

Scrolled down to the OMSI.exe application

Right clicked and selected 'properties'
Under the tab 'compatibility' I checked the box 'Override high DPI scaling behaviour'
In the drop-down box below that I selected 'application'

After saving changes OMSI worked exactly as it should. Hope this helps :)

Reactions: MB25
I had something similar once. Not sure if it the same as your problem but I fixed it like this:

Opened the OMSI 2 file location
Program Files (x86) > Steam > steamapps > common > OMSI 2

Scrolled down to the OMSI.exe application

Right clicked and selected 'properties'
Under the tab 'compatibility' I checked the box 'Override high DPI scaling behaviour'
In the drop-down box below that I selected 'application'

After saving changes OMSI worked exactly as it should. Hope this helps :)

This has solved the problem. Thanks.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread